UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

-=Pictorial Paragon Guide=-

Should I create the thread explained below?

• Total voters

jrhather

Wanderer
-=Pictorial Paragon Guide=-

For a while now, I've been grabbing screenies of the paragons i've been fighting.

I target them with animal lore and grab their stats, resistances and skills, and from that i create a pictorial record of them, for reference.

Should I create a thread with that as the theme? With hints and tactics on how best to defeat these dreadful creatures....

Re: -=Pictorial Paragon Guide=-

well, you would be basicly saying the stuff there is on stratics. for hints on how to kill the higher level paras, people can just do a search, as it has been posted many times *how to kill the higher level paragons). well, fi you wanna do it, you can do it, but i guess people can just check stratics for it

st3in

Wanderer

jrhather, if you have spent all that time gathering the data, by all means, please post it.

If you want to know if we'd bother to read it...hell yes!

koka

Knight

i m interested where are the paragon skeletal dragons and how u gonna solo it.

koka;322059 said:
i m interested where are the paragon skeletal dragons and how u gonna solo it.

like i said in my prevous post, checking stratics and a forum search would answer such a question.

however, you find skeletal dragons in ilshenar north west of the sacrifice gate in islhenar, enter the ratment cave and go straight isnide till the end. there spawns a skeletal dragon. to solo a skeltal dragon, you should use a WW + some other 2 slot pet of your choice, as long as the ww tanks. you would probably need to heal via both magery and vet to keep the wrym alive. (or else use an uber hiryu but takes longer)

pbguy434

Knight

Might as well just copy and paste the info from Stratics. A quick ctrl+f would make it easier to find stuff compared to sifting through pictures, anyway.

koka

Knight

Andrey Qattil;322063 said:
like i said in my prevous post, checking stratics and a forum search would answer such a question.

however, you find skeletal dragons in ilshenar north west of the sacrifice gate in islhenar, enter the ratment cave and go straight isnide till the end. there spawns a skeletal dragon. to solo a skeltal dragon, you should use a WW + some other 2 slot pet of your choice, as long as the ww tanks. you would probably need to heal via both magery and vet to keep the wrym alive. (or else use an uber hiryu but takes longer)
well i found that ww and nightmare wun work.it just damage too fast.i nid some real battle example,did u solo it yet?

Ulizeus

Sorceror

Almost all data on stratics is outdated, some is even wrong, for example, exodus overseer, in stratics says he no longer have a magic shield, if u try to kill one only using melee damage, u will notice u can even scratch it, and for the tips, well, lots of post talk about how cuh shides own almost everything, well, I want 1 too, I think that this s a good idea, and some of us can cooperate with our own tactics as we try urs, gl

koka;322139 said:
well i found that ww and nightmare wun work.it just damage too fast.i nid some real battle example,did u solo it yet?

as i said, to use WW and mare you need to heal via both magery and vet.

last time i soloed a skeltal tough, i used a necro mage weaver tamer. i used a hiryu to tank, and 3 animated skeltal dragons for dmg. the Ru's life neevr went below 1/4 (i know it is low, but he quickly came up to full again).

koka

Knight

Andrey Qattil;322215 said:
as i said, to use WW and mare you need to heal via both magery and vet.

last time i soloed a skeltal tough, i used a necro mage weaver tamer. i used a hiryu to tank, and 3 animated skeltal dragons for dmg. the Ru's life neevr went below 1/4 (i know it is low, but he quickly came up to full again).
i tried hiryu the first attempt,it seems to last longer than ww.so ww combo is wrong.and the fact that u have the assistance from skeletal dragons summons,its definitely are better than hiryu alone.i m thinking of using cu sidhe since it gt better resist such as cold.

Eleca-Cherry

Wanderer

Skele Para's are hard.

I find if I duel client and disco them and then eat away at them with my necro tamer they fall pretty quick.

koka;322249 said:
i tried hiryu the first attempt,it seems to last longer than ww.so ww combo is wrong.and the fact that u have the assistance from skeletal dragons summons,its definitely are better than hiryu alone.i m thinking of using cu sidhe since it gt better resist such as cold.

gd luck on the cu sidhe; and note the fight with the Ru took me around 5-10 minutes so the hiryus tanking capability cannot be put down. the skeltal dragons are there only for dmg, since other wise the fight would hv took half an hour instead of 10 minutes.

i soloed normal skelats easily with WW/mare. i said they would work well cause they work well for normal ones.

xaxas

Wanderer

I always used a hiryu for those. Actually for any paragons you can think of, including balrons, blood ellies, AW's and succubi the hiryu seems to work best.

Having discordance on your template really helps, otherwise the dragon might be able to regenerate/heal through your pet's damage. Normally it takes me about 2-4 minutes to drop a skelly with my ru. However it has maximum physical and cold resists, aswell as 83 fire resist PLUS 114.3 wrestling, so keeping it alive is not difficult at all, I have to vet and cast the occasional G-heal/cure.

Personally I find paragon AW's harder to kill, mainly because of their high-level poison.

st3in

Wanderer

xaxas;322278 said:
template really helps...

Allow me to add that IMO, discordance not just helps, it is essential if you don't want the fight to take a year.

LoC

Wanderer

Eleca-Cherry;322253 said:
Skele Para's are hard.

I find if I duel client and disco them and then eat away at them with my necro tamer they fall pretty quick.

dont get caught thats AFK resource gathering =X

id glean the hell out of it jrhather =P

hickman48

Knight

yea i was worned about that dule clieting is afk resours gathering when it comes to paras

wich i dont understand b/c afk means away from keyboard so if im dule clienting then im defanetly at the keyboard

koka

Knight

so necrotamer or discotamer work better at paragon skele dragons,paragon skele seems to take down those summons skele quite fast.things get worse when another paragon spawn right after it dies.it clear my skeles.

koka

Knight

Ulizeus;324552 said:
So, to kill high end paras I need disco on my tamer :p
That sucks
to kill all tough mobs solo with tamer,u need disco!
if your mage,u nid uber suit,u too nid disco to kill the mob fast b4 it regens.
thats y ppl are buying 120 discord and music.