UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Peacemaking in Duelzones

Peacemaking in Duelzones

I think that the ability to use the Peace skill in a duelzone and stop the people that are fighting should not be allowed. By that, I mean, prohibit the use of that skill, in duelzone areas.

Yes, If something like what Ankoku15 said could be done. Like restricting it outside the actual dueling arena but making it legal while dueling inside it. (for people who actually duel with that as part of their template. [no clue who would do that but still...])

Yes, If something like what Ankoku15 said could be done. Like restricting it outside the actual dueling arena but making it legal while dueling inside it. (for people who actually duel with that as part of their template. [no clue who would do that but still...])
actually its suprisingly useful, lol
it makes the peacemode, so for warriors they have to stop and reclick you in war mode every 10 sec, lol
i'm not sure about mages but i think it might cancel out harmful spells (so they'd have to recast) all i know is when i have peaced mages in the past its been beneficial, its also a lot easier to hit someone in peace mode, so peace right before you attack and increase your hit ratio, if your clever its useful

S

salamando-hybrid

They don't have to reclick if they've been a warrior awhile and have an 'attack last' macro.

Anyway, this is going to be removed from duelzones.

it should be revamped and considered a circumstancial hostile action (use rules for EQ and those spells, it only effects enemies or unfriendlies) then leave it be, lol

Pajama

Wanderer
So you peace a warrior or mage.

Warrior: ::hits tab key once for immediate warmode once again::

Mage: ::recasts spell:

Peacer: ::waits 10 seconds to use skill once again::

Peacer vs Mage

Peacer vs Warrior

^ ^ ^ Who would lose given what i just said?

(the peacer)

wow here goes another skill out the door because people cry about it...its fine deal with it. Salamando don't remove it, its getting ridiculous all this crying and you guys jump to removing what children cry about.

C

Cricket

Lady Tootles said:
its a shame for those who have peacemaking as part of there pvp template.

It creates a little something I like to call...DIVERSITY.

Peacing should be left as is. I would rather right a peacemaker than a noob ass tamer or some pot chucking gimp dexxer.

If alchemy is a pvp skill, there's no reason, at all, that peacemaking shouldn't be.

~C

mattfoley

Sorceror
its not like they are removing it from the game. Just the dueling areas. First reason some child just sits in dueling area peacing all day on a dummy client. 2nd reason not many people use it in fights. It would mainly be used for griefing the people trying to duel.

C

Cricket

Ahh I see what you're saying.

Yeah, then perhaps for people that aren't dueling, it should be shut off in the dueling areas.

I still say if someone wants to use it for PvP, let them go for it.

~C

I'd make it a hostile action anyways, Its quite annoying when a blue peaces your pets just to have the balron/ww your hunting kill you and them....