UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pc this ring for me plz

LittleMary

Traveler
If that was a bracer ouch!
Still think it's worth some money for someone using alchy talisman and inqi or a dexxer. But problem is it's missing that ep. nice ring still. Depending on value.. Might bid on it.

LittleMary

Traveler
tbh, not sure.. Im kinda biased by the fact that it's a ring.. But probably a lot if I had matching bracer...

Whatever98

Squire
im not paying like 8-12 mil though, unless i already had the matching brace of equal value.

i'd be happy to pay a mil, would still pay 2, and would probably go up to 3.5... but im not sure if that's a lowball it is a nice set of mods, but it's whether there is the demand to get the price it's worth. wondering if inquis users would look at it, and sort of how much people would be willing to bid up to themselves.

it's possibly like 12 mil, but it's also possible no-one else wants it and 2 mil is reasonable.. i wont be an upgrade for me unless i find a matching 5 mod brac is why i wont go higher. i have a matching 4 mod one, but it's still dropping a mod from my current 5 mod ones if i swapped (12 skill points for 5 hci basically - but wouldn't be worth 12 mil for that)

Whatever98

Squire
i dunno, it's ideal for me, if more people played my class it would easy be over 10 mil, but no-one does, so all i really compete with for stuff like that is inquis users... do they need dex? :S

they do need sdi... there's also the new gear which gives fcr... need some input from others here tbh

MMMartin

Squire
i think RING LIKE THIS are MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE COMPARE BRACELED,

HCI[10+] DCI[10+] FC + SDI[5+] [it is inq ring]
i can say for sure 10-40kk+- in value...

myself i sold RING 15dci 14hci fc1 sdi4 for 20kk before 1 years, i was need gold before :rofl:

Whatever98

Squire
baah, yeah i kind of agree. ring means you can use it with orne and inquis for 3/6 casting - but is it good enough for that?

people with orne and inquis have a lot of money to get the very best... possibly more inquis rings than inquis

i think it possibly is good enough tbh :/
hci/dci are high enough, the only problems are sdi being under 10, and +dex...

if it doesn't qualify to be used with inquis tho, price drops dramatically.... but maybe it is good enough, 15/12 is high :/

baah ima pass i guess, too much for what id gain, shame tho... bet it goes unsold until idoc

Loler

Page
its 25kk++ easy. its an inquis ring. and one of the better inquis rings ive seen. most are missing sdi. if it was 25 ep instead of 6 dex it would have been 150kk

LittleMary

Traveler
i dunno, it's ideal for me
Tbh, I have what you want. But I would need to blink at least 10 times on offer before selling it.

LittleMary

Traveler
yeah, but he's pvm and tbh. With all those tactic mage archer pooping out trying to be fake dexxers instead of disrupt mage(Lightning...). I wouldnt be suprised to start seeing ppl get +skill just to add some parry.

Whatever98

Squire
Tbh, I have what you want. But I would need to blink at least 10 times on offer before selling it.

actually you dont :p
i only need 12 dci on one jewel, 15 on the other (or 14 - 13). i only need 11 hci though from both (so just on one of them, but at 11+ intensity), and i need to make up 10 dex on jewels to make 140 dex with glasses(+5) and cc(+5). so i need dex on both jewels cos the most you can get is 8 on one ;)

after that i need fc 1 on both to hit 4fc. so both need dci fc dex. then i need to make up 11 hci, 3 lmc, and will have 2 mods free for whatever if they're both 5 mod

see i can make use of the sdi using hit spell; and it will actually be useful cos in pvp i'll be hitting the di cap, and this is a damage increase that isn't part of the di cap

if the sdi was 3+ lmc, man i'd be trading my left testical about now

i am currently only on 40 hci where i should be on 45, but am dropping the 5 hci to get 2 fcr and +12 skill points. i would rather have the +5 hci and something else, but i only have the brace to match that would give the +5 hci and +7 sdi at the moment, so it's too even of a trade to be worth the gold.. sdi is also not amazing

Last edited: