UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Singing Crystle Ball

pete liv

Sorceror
12-23 mil maybe 15

seeing how when they were exceedingly rare they were only 25-30 if they even sold, mostly unsellable due to false bidders pushing price to whore levels

Uomvp

Knight
12-23 pete? That is quite a margin. I heard they are the hardest to get and only a few were received. I'd say price is closer to 16-18 like normal.

UOG4ever

Sorceror
the rose was 10-15 before more were handed out. why are people still trying to get 10mil? Over 50 more roses got added to the server. they should be 5-8mil..

^LOL^ You keep posting this on threads so it obviously bothers the shit out of you that they are more valuable than you would pay. I was offered 10m for my rose of trinsic. It depends on who is interested therefore 10m on rose of trinsic is accurate and i can see 10-15 easy on the crystal ball

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
No. I would pay that. I just don't get why they are the same price. They were 10-15million before there were 50 more added to the server. Thus there less "rare" so why wouldn't they go down?

Uomvp

Knight
The singing crystal ball is still one of the rarest items in the game. Not many roses or crystals were handed out. I know 2 people who opened 60 plus presents and only got 1 rose and 1 crystal ball. Prices arent going to vary much.

UOG4ever

Sorceror
Its a concept and a concept I clearly get but yet you seem to have a hard time. How about you stop playing retard and use some common sense.

How many do you think were added?

I dont know how many thats my point either does he and I get the concept you fuckin nerd but when ppl pay 10-12m for something y would you sell for 5-8? Thats all I was saying is depends on the buyer so you sir would have to be retarded to not get that concept.

UOG4ever

Sorceror
The singing crystal ball is still one of the rarest items in the game. Not many roses or crystals were handed out. I know 2 people who opened 60 plus presents and only got 1 rose and 1 crystal ball. Prices arent going to vary much.

I agree. I opened about 100 presents 15 of which were special donations and got 1 rose of trinsic/ no crystal balls/ and 2 pieces of Phoenix Armor

I highly doubt there was more than 10 singing balls added, seeing as the lack of people selling them, and also the chance was super low. Combining a few peoples donation presents that I know of, is about 250 presents and only 1 ball. And they are still sweet deco seeing as how they say SOOOOOOO many different things, and since it was a super rare before, that means it is very desirable. Same as the rose of trinsic. Both of which, after this there once again is no way of getting these items unless they do another handout of them.

I'd say 15-20 for the ball at least, and 8-13 for the rose at this time.

GimpCent

Knight
I dont know how many thats my point either does he and I get the concept you fuckin nerd but when ppl pay 10-12m for something y would you sell for 5-8? Thats all I was saying is depends on the buyer so you sir would have to be retarded to not get that concept.

Says the person trying to sell a rose of trin at 11mil sb with no bids

You wouldn't gain anything but trying to bump up the price now would you.... can you post a picture of yourself on the picture thread. I want to see who talks like you.

UOG4ever

Sorceror
l o l. Like Gimp says I see a lot of people selling these suckers s/b 10mil they haven't even got s/b yet.
Thats just on forum I havent seen more than 5-10 for sale. I have received AIMs w/ bids and I'm sure others have too. Like I said before I received a 10m offer early but did not accept. ppl intentionally dont post bids on threads to effect the price. Anyways was just trying to give my opinion on the pc because I did not feel it was accurate. I guess we'll see when prices settle. As for you Gimp no time for your games Troll. Have fun tho kid!

GimpCent

Knight
A couple friends sold roses for 9 easy so why is 10 hard to believe?

Demand, I have no doubt they sold but demand takes a dramatic drop once demand is met. Roses are cool but their use isn't great and their demand isn't huge. Most see them as overpriced/underpowered regardless of what I personally think.

their worth is always going to be high but its not like roses get lost as much as clothing items over time. There is still a lot of roses around because they drop with idocs unlike most other useable or wearable rares which are kept on characters.

pete liv

Sorceror
the idea behind my price was something that the person owning it might use to s/b and b/o

if you check most threads stating the sale of the balls, you'll find mostly ghost bidding and price hiking, that usually results in no sale.

where it stands

before re-release 20-40

afterwards chrismas 10-25

30 if you are lucky find some insane jap