UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pc Sash 147/147 dur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big D

Traveler
yah i got a couple offers for 30-35kk. considering selling very soon. possibly gold and aof trade or gold aof hom trade

Whatever98

Squire
is this my old one? :D

did you buy it in the vendor mall for like 20mil around 6 months ago on a red guy while rushing to the harrower?

can i swap you back? lol
i kinda miss the durability loss :p

i think it was 147 dur

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
cos there's not gonna be many 147 dur sashes lol

the only place you could get it damaged was at the event with the acid blood stuff, with the minataurs at the hedge maze. could be more than 1, but i sold mine to a red guy in the vendor mall not so long ago cos it was a good offer, ended up getting another the same price, so kinda regretted it :p

were you rushing off to a harrower when you bought it?

Whatever98

Squire
dont think solen acid does it, not sure on the other one. but it was a big bug on the event, that's why they did the clothes drop afterwards, and the "i survived illshenar 2012(?) but my armor didn't" shirts

Whatever98

Squire
im pretty sure you did man, i know people are saying you can damage it other ways, but pretty sure you cant, and it's only on 147 cos it took damage twice before i checked what was broken, thought it must be a mistake cos i repaired just before the event (thank god)

147 is a pretty specific dur hehe, and i had it for a good couple of years after the event so remember it well. gwaan, i'll throw you in 500k to sweeten the deal :p
can even tell you where it was dropped, rikktor spawn in tokuno when they changed it for an event. i remember cos i'd not gotten any replicas until then and randomly got 2 sashes within like 2 days. was suspicious the gms were spawning them in by backpack at first because i was arguing with them a lot at the time, and getting pretty harshly punished for it, banned my forum account, jailed my young status off my 4th account, banned the help function from one of them (lucky not the one with my main character on)
think i only survived cos of the castle, it's got ridiculous amounts of deco in it and insane time spent on it, even he could see dropping that was going too far.. but it was on the line man, that's how bad shit got

also confirmed that you dont need to hit the boss when sash dropped then, just hit spawn and be in the area

gonna have to go on a hunt for my fresh rose quiver now lol
what's the deal with the prices shooting up like 20-30% over-night and sticking o_O

*edit*
>looks over at his join date
so pretty much a little bit before then lolol
will have rejoined forum when i went to visit family for xmas and could only play uo on their crappy pc

it's kind of cool that it's been on a tour of fel now too :p
is it still original hue? cant remember if i made it zerker, dont think so cos the crimson is a better red anyway

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/407458/

lmao, i was a bit of a dick sometimes like :p
ahh the more things change, the more they stay the same hehe

i have since come to appreciate the value of such items lol

that's actually that sash in the picture :D

+
i would like to apologize for 2009 me, i'll have just started again after losing accounts so have no money and am a bit flippant lmao
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/408421/#post-3346403
Re: Buying Katana

how does 40% DI, 46% mana leech, 30% stamina leech, 1 fast casting, 40 luck, 50% lower req, 168 durability grab ya?

tho you'll have to offer nice to pry it out of my warriors hands ;P

this is the ONLY stam and mana leech sword i got from 4 bronze runics :/ but i dont really need the fast casting

what are you lookin for other than fc, i have like 200 bronze runic katanas lol

cos 200 bronze runic katanas was loads for me at the time xD
the first of many... so so many

ps. no-one tell Selene who i am lmao ;P (love you rly lol)

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
you musta pigmented it then bleached it hoping it would go back to crimson. i dont mind, good excuse to pigment it now where couldn't before.
unless there was actually more than 1 147 dur one

more likely you've been playing with it :p
i've seen other ones that have taken damage, but it's usually different amounts

so wanna swap back? this one is still original hue 150/150 - i'll still throw you in 500k encouragement ;)
original hue is kinda worth more colour-wise cos there is no crimson pigment

Status
Not open for further replies.