UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pc sandals

peteliv

Knight
pc sandals

no explanation was given by owner. anyone got information?

Attachments

• price chex.JPG
    price chex.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 184

outl4w69

Wanderer
Re: pc sandals

never seen them ever got to be 1 of a kind....so its up to the seller how much they want for em

nolliepoper

Sorceror

Only the name is one of a kind but I have seen 5 sandals running around with the same hue 1176.
I value them at around same price as pw sandals, 70m maybe more.

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

Pete Liv;2113846 said:
how'd you get them

How does anyone get anything really, I know quite a few items handed 5 or more years ago that were considered illegal because a staff member just handed them over to a player & they still have it. It usually just rules if they sell it then it gets removed or you can see some of these items in jail with a big sign next to them.

So when no one knows where they are from, most likely not from any event or else we would know about it, special hue sandals in an event would deliver a crowd. Being that they would be worth so much! :p

peteliv

Knight

yea probably another one of those "unannounced special" monsters that happen late at night in certain graveyards with crazy loot.

Schnell420

Sorceror

Im so sure you took a picture of another player and posted it asking information about it. Most ppl that PC own the current item being priced.

character

Wanderer

Schnell420;2115546 said:
Im so sure you took a picture of another player and posted it asking information about it. Most ppl that PC own the current item being priced.

well there are 5 pairs of that color with diff names. maybe he wanted to know a fair price to bid on one when the time came around?

edit - i bet if ras still played regularly he would be HELLA PISSED. i know i would be lol

Biao

Sorceror

last pair of this colour was sold for 60 mils if i´m not mistaken....
This when they were one of a kind or 2 max... now theres 5 atleast so price willl go a lot lower imo.

peteliv

Knight

there's at least 6 hue of these sandals now.

also
Schnell420;2115546 said:

try not to troll in the trading section, may be hard, but you'll appreciate being able to access it instead of being banned from the section. it should be clear that it wasn't my item, but that i was looking for a public opinion on their worth, and perhaps any legit information be garnered from their owners (it has not, leaving me to think this is an illegal item..) it should be clear by the type of paperdoll i had opened, as i don't have the usual "buttons" or the party manifest scroll

Turner13

Sorceror

Skyfal;2115551 said:
well there are 5 pairs of that color with diff names. maybe he wanted to know a fair price to bid on one when the time came around?

edit - i bet if ras still played regularly he would be HELLA PISSED. i know i would be lol

I'm pretty sure I saw Ashley wearing those a couple of days ago.