UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pc redeemable emblem

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Mark said no less than 50gp when cub started. From what I see people offering recently, it is in the range of 10gp - 20gp now.

Personally, from what I see in the cub item list, I will not pay more than 15gp and only pay in the 10-13gp range. If no new item added after server war, I tend to lower the purchase price or no buying at all. <--- this part just me, not sure other.

Gages

Sorceror
I sold like 800k emblems within the first few days of cub for 20gp each. I havn't been able to sell a single one at that price since the new items were added. I doubt that emblem price will ever hit 50gp each like ryan stated, I would be suprised if they went over 25gp tbh. If Ryan ends up adding some really good items, especially towards the end then prices will prolly go up. I already see ppl getting anxious and spending emblems on things now.

Uomvp

Knight
yeah man, the price varies way way to much right now to make a serious pc. Every sunday i predit will change the price. I couldn't tell you honostly what the real cost is, right now it's up to whoever is buying.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Honestly I think the only reason Ryan said 50 per was so many noobs were taking the first offer they got from the more wealthy players.. I woulda done the same thing Ryan did lol it worked as far as letting newbs know there worth more then they thought.. But no way are prices going to go over 25 per.

Gages

Sorceror
Well that didn't happen this week. All we have is hair dye and the ankh necklace still. *patiently waits* maybe the cool rewards will come next week :rolleyes:

Uomvp

Knight
Yeah man nothing new added. Not lowballing this is just my particular opinion but i personally would only buy emblems at 10-11gp each. It's either the same things as last time, hair dye i dont want and the necklace but i won't spend 15mil getting it.

Code Blue

Knight
13 gold all day long til the end... then it will shoot to 15-18 per.

Staff couldnt produce an item that is 15-100 mil unless it was one of kind or a true rare.

yayo05

Sorceror
How much was that skull candle from last cub going for, wasn't that a 15m+ item?

yes, there are a few items that are 15m + , but you would theoretically have to spend WAY more than that to actually get that item... The rare items were in the "random prizes" and were very rare.

Uomvp

Knight
the only cub item that was 15mil was the deamon statue. Outside of that 5-6mil was the highest any of them went for.
Unless you were buying sets; ex) hanging leather armor, etc.

smooth85

Sorceror
1 million

negative - it was 2.5m emblems for a demon statue.

the very rare items from last cub were from the "random" selections so it's totally different with the new cub items since you know exactly what you are getting - black hair dye, not a random hair dye from a possible 5 colours. So you don't need to try 6 times to get something you want hence buying the required emblems 6 times - you only buy what you need and get the exact item you want (for the new stuff).

even with the next item release being the new coloured spell books I don't see a ridiculous demand for them so i dont see emblems going for more than 15-20 (that being the price for the day or two after new items are released)

today's price i'd say they are worth 10-12gp per.

Sellers keep trying to advertise 20gp per but the buyers are only paying 10-12gp. Yes I'm one of these buyers and I'm not saying this because I want price to go down, I'm saying it bc I believe that's all they're worth and that's all I'm willing to pay. Others seem to feel the same if you look in brit and forums.

Soul-Eater

Squire
Those spellbooks are a joke, im sure theyll be near the same as the dyes but not nearly worth it. The fallon one is already out in bulk so idk why it is even a choice, the others arent very sweet either.. As far as a pc on the emblems I'd say 10 per max, this CUB isnt/wont be as successful/profitable as the past two have been.

Uomvp

Knight
On a side note. People need to stop saying "selling rare" when relating it to anything that refers to cub. Nothing from that cub barrel is rare.