UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Probably BEST UNDEAD SLAYER ARCHERY DEMISE

TheWhitezone

Sorceror
i dont know how concussion blow works here on demise but if it is like concussion is intended u will do very nice dmg (and reach ignore dmg of your might composite) when the mob has low health (for example doom bosses have pratically infinite mana regen) and u can easly spam concussion, its not about spamming mortals on rotting corpses @a Bad Religion ur point is very stupid and u are showing 0 knowledge about this game but well u can never stop to learn from random ppl

TheWhitezone

Sorceror
Bro your composite is very slow, if you have an archer tamer your pet will outdmg you because without SSI you barely stack honor for perfection, if on 1k hw this is the best i can say u are very unlucky with craft

LittleMary

Traveler
Well, if the luck was something else, anything of small use. I might want it as the hml is nice. But Im feeling you wouldnt like my present offer.
Been using a 40 ssi undead repeater with similar mods(no luck). This would basicly only save me bolts at cost of doing less dmg in gauntlet.

As for concussion(uoguide)
The Concussion Blow applies between 10-15 direct damage
  • Ranged weapons mana drain max 50% and return max 40%.
  • Melee weapons mana drain max 80% and return max 70%.
  • Two handed melee weapons mana drain max 80% and returned max 40%.
Damage
scaling based on weapon speed.

All in all, the damage added is noticable in pvp and is negligeable in pvm.
Same goes for the mana drain. As you said, monsters have lot of mr and close to endless mana.

Still a nice roll, but luck on a archery weapon is kinda a troll roll as I would prefer it on the suit. So it's almost a yew kit xbow.

As everyone said. Composite, now that would be something great.

TheWhitezone

Sorceror
This is a nice answer, i will try this xbow on skeletal dragon, equipping this i reach 1400 luck not including the 1000 luck bonus from bushido giving me a really nice boost in terms of time spent/mobs killed

LittleMary

Traveler
Yeah, well. On the luck part. It's really a preference thing. Most of which my awnser doesnt cover the 'bow', yet explain why I dont like it on weapons aside the 40 on a gold weapons. I find having a suit that give you 1200-1400 inluding honor, if it apply, to be much more efficient then having more. This allow me to use a suit that kill faster.

As I dont want to derail into another luck thread as I posted on many.(Use search function or pm)
I will be short.

http://www.uoguide.com/Luck

Percentage chance you have to get more and better loot.
1200 51.364% Chance
1400 55.956% Chance
2400 75.491% Chance

Better and more loot are 2 seperates roll.

Skeletal Dragon = 4 corpses. ( Luck roll here = 5 corpses. Another chance at 5 items that may fail or not to drop on another roll)
Skeletal Dragon intensity 1-100% (Luck roll here = 11%-100%)

For suits I have avalaible to me. The extra luck is not worth losing my stamina/di, killing speed, etc. It is a nice luxury none the less.

In the end, for me*, it's all about:
'Is adding more luck making me see more of those thousands of shitty drops to roll that good one ?'
If yes. Add luck
If no, get more useful mods.

*Many opinions differ there. Let's not turn this thread into luck debate club.

Pur3Playa

Sorceror

one of my more memorable bows.