UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC 'Pot of Wax'

JustCant43

Wanderer
Re: PC 'Pot of Wax'

Well since it was given out 20 minutes ago it's kinda hard to tell....why not enjoy the gift for a little while? :(

...But if I had to guess I would say maybe 20k atm they are unblessed and about 900 were given out

Dream Theater

Sorceror

dude its 100-300k
:)

dont sell it yet anyway (a good recomendation)

and yes, i saw like 5 guys buying them for 100, 150k

Haiden

Wanderer

erm , i was in game mining, did you have to be somewhere specific to get this? :(

I got mine on and I guess last night my guild went ORDER, got killed at bank (was a fresh res) and that was it lol. Didnt know I was Order till after.

bp2070

Wanderer

actually I'm not sure when my red died cause I just left him logged on overnight...but when I woke up I found him dead, ressed him and he had a pot of wax in pack. So is it possible it was given to my ghost after I died?

Panny

Wanderer

ya they goin for that high. I have seen several people doin that price, I got 2 if any1 missed out I like 2 help peeps who like handouts :) anyways its the lastest known rare handed out by ryan from what Ive gathered.

aim&yahoo pan4mar3d

Panny

Wanderer

A lil birdy told me that this pot of wax may be used too dip something in it. The lil birdy said too hold onto the ones you got and try and get more if u can.
holiday dipped candles for example hmmmm?

aim pan4mar3d

Panny