UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC on "wand"

sssuuu

Knight
Re: PC on "wand"

Got a picture? Anything that would distinguish this wand from other types of wands? Seems quite odd...Can't give you an accurate pricing without looking at this, its not ringing a bell.

*Rides away on an emu*

Hobos

Wanderer

its from the easter bunny, its just liek a regular wand except its formatted without any brackets and it isn't blessed

so it looks like this when you click on it

wand

compared to :

wand
[Lightning : 9]

Hobos

Wanderer

I was stealing them on my thief off of the easter bunny himself, were they a easter bunny only drop?

sssuuu

Knight

Ahh, its from the easter bunny event, ok well for the now the prices are going to be fluxing for the next month. For starting, you could probably get about 50k-100k for this item if you're lucky. Looking at people's posts, it seems lots got a wand or sash, so it should be interesting.

This item doesn't seem to be like a very good locking down item in someone's house thus the inital price will be lower...

Hope this helps..

*Rides away on an emu*

Hobos

Wanderer

This is different from the fireworks wand though, the fireworks wand was given out to players in the general area, I'm starting to think that this was a direct loot off of the harrower. edit: aka easter bunny.

DeViiaNt

Knight

I got mine off of the tentacles, so the "wand" was loot only. The named fireworks wand was given to people in the area

a lawyer

Sorceror

Hobos;1863889 said:
This is different from the fireworks wand though, the fireworks wand was given out to players in the general area, I'm starting to think that this was a direct loot off of the harrower. edit: aka easter bunny.

I think this is correct

a lawyer

Sorceror

Hobos;1863897 said:
does this greatly increase the value compared to the fireworks wand?

doubt this'll be a high ticket item

I killed a guy to try and get next to the body and he had like 3 of these on him

sssuuu

Knight

Hobos;1863897 said:
does this greatly increase the value compared to the fireworks wand?

They're more valuable than fireworks wands, for now. But I believe as many of these "small" items will lose their value and just be worthless stack out on somebodies house.

Sort of like Mash-potatoes from Thanksgiving. Nobody didn't even want to pick them up, not even noobies.

Sweet, free loot on the ground *picks up* Ahh, what is this crap! *Drops and leaves*

My suggestion is to sell now for what you can get for it, because its most likely going to follow the trend that most of these small time items do...gooo down in price.

Hell, first day after thanksgiving I could of got 10k for my potatoes, damn I was a sucker :/

*Rides away on an emu*

Hobos

Wanderer

that was prob me :p I was stealing them off of the harrower, I have no idea how many the bunny was carrying but I've been snooping people all day and have only seen one person with em (they obviously could have banked them but you never know)