UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC on the best Xbow in the game.

Slugher

Wanderer
Yeah man, it's good, but the ssi 30+ makes a lot of difference. It doesn't worth that much. But of course it's MY opinion and YOU asked for other players PC. ^^"
If u going to ask a Price Check and then keep arguing about it, it's gonna be hard!

I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man!
Is there a reference there I'm missing?

Yeah man, it's good, but the ssi 30+ makes a lot of difference. It doesn't worth that much. But of course it's MY opinion and YOU asked for other players PC. ^^"
If u going to ask a Price Check and then keep arguing about it, it's gonna be hard!
To say anything under 100 is just foolish.

Slugher

Wanderer
People with no money with one lucky big shot trying to get more money than their only good item worth.

Reactions: MB

Nordon

Sorceror
For me, an Xbow without HLD is not worth anything.
HML is cool, but it is by no means needed.
+What kacper said.
Not worth 100kk.
Maybe 10-15kk, but not 100

People with no money with one lucky big shot trying to get more money than their only good item worth.
No money? I'd say for 46 days on this server, I'm doing pretty well. It's been brought to my attention that some people think that I'm the guy who crafted this and thus the trolling., but hey if people really want to claim this xbow is only 20mil(LOL), no sweat off my back. I'll continue to use it.

its worth much more cause of the fire 100%, and the fact that you would only need one jewel with HCI with this. Cause of yew.
quiver of blight = 100% elemental damage no need for 100% fire. i would much rather swing a half second faster with 40 ssi than have the other mods at max.