UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC on poker time shirts

Re: PC on poker time shirts

I just got one myself. What's the price people buy these for? Are they blessed? How many exist?

awbs

Knight

they arent blessed, plain charcoal colour... meh.

worthless to me.

Poogoblin

Wanderer

I thought these shirts were newbie blessed...

if they are they are about 50k per.

If there is some new finding they aren't newbie blessed, you'll be lucky nabbing 10k per

WayZord

Wanderer

Found it on the floor in the tailorshop in Delucia. Got no clue what to do with it so right now I just put it in the bank.

Btw, what's newbie blessed?

Jayooo

Wanderer

newbie blessed is like the clothes you begin with on a new character, it doesnt say blessed but you wont lose any of them when you die because its newbie blessed, people say that cause thats the only clothes you wont lose that dont say blessed

Matrian

Wanderer

Newbie blessed is like the clothing you start with when you make a new character. If you are blue or gray, and you die, the shirt will be in your backpack when you ressurect. If you are red, however, the shirt will remain on your corpse and can be looted by other players or decay. Up to you if you want to sell. I like poker.. so I'm keeping mine.

kingdookie

Wanderer

Yup, they are newbied, I went to the extreme measures of getting myself killed obviously by a bunch friends and it's true they stuck to me like white on rice....

and yes, I too have seen that they went for anything from 20k to 100k....so a good 50k should be a decent price to sell it....I would suggest that you wait a little bit so that price might fluctuate a bit more....