UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC on id wands? (n others?)

J-Bone

Page
So lightning is 1k - 1.5k per charge?
G heal like 300g per charge?
how about id wands?
Fireball 500gp per charge?

Alot of this is from what i saw on vendors so I wanted to price check them. and any other wands if you know the price feel free to let me know! Thanks!

J-Bone

Page
k cool! good to know. any other ones? were the ones I listed right? besides the g heal of course

Edit: Im just thinking about this, maybe it was regular heal for 300 a charge. whats fair price for heal and g heal?

J-Bone

Page
yeah it was regular heal, 24 charges for 7200 and 14 for 4200. so g heal 3.5k is cool? i like to price my stuff in between no super cheap or expensive

J-Bone

Page
PC on bones? or are they better used to craft something? Sorry im nooob. I search this site but have trouble finding anything relevant to my specific questions in results. Thanks

Silly Santa

Sorceror
The main wands that you should keep/sell are ...

GHeal - 4.5k - 5k per charge
Mini Heal - 200 - 225gp per charge
Mana Drain - 250gp per charge
Lightning - 1k - 1.5k per charge
ID -50gp + 100gp per charge

if you have a wands vendor, PM me where it is :p

Bones btw idk.... they are prob worth a bit though considering how difficult it is to collect a lot of them.. and people use them with the tailoring skill

J-Bone

Page
I see, thanks for the list of wands, yeah I had 90 but no idea how many to sell in a pack n how much to charge.

Edit: Also fireball wand? 500gp?

Silly Santa

Sorceror
No problem ... btw - fireball is not as desireable, some people use them for PvP but not many people... i would say maybe 100 - 150gp per charge

Bones - if i collected them and sold them i would prob charge like um.... 100gp per bone or so

Soul-Eater

Squire
50gp per bone is pretty standard but not alot of people buy them so theyre a slow sale. Fireballs i sell for 500 per in bulk.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I don't mess on my tailor anymore but at one point in 2012 even I was buying bone for 150 per lol :/ couldn't even find a farmer to fill orders so I gave up lol I'm not buying em anymore but I'd think due to lack of bone farmers you might have np getting 100per but im not positive.

Soul-Eater

Squire
I don't mess on my tailor anymore but at one point in 2012 even I was buying bone for 150 per lol :/ couldn't even find a farmer to fill orders so I gave up lol I'm not buying em anymore but I'd think due to lack of bone farmers you might have np getting 100per but im not positive.

You're probably right about that, noone farms them so i could see if someone really was needing them 100-200 per would get paid..

Paracelsus

Sorceror
where did you see gheal on a vendor for 300gp per? :eek:

Some people actually pay up to 5k per charge...

My vendor. But, limited supply each day. I don't change price on wand no matter the market price is going up or down.

EDIT: I do sell at 3k per charge. However, the reasonable market price should be at least 4k as the demand is huge.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
id wand I sell for 10gp per charge. I know it is pretty under-price. For business to earn money, you should set much much higher price.

fire wand I sell for 300gp per charge. They go pretty slow. It reflects the market not desire for it. At least not for that price. So, the market price should be much much under 300gp.

J-Bone

Page
Cool thanks guys. I'm dire need of iron ingots, I found 10k but they want 70k for it? 7 gp per sounds like a lot... What is fair price on ingots? and does anyone have or know of a vendor with fair priced ingots?

Damn't

Sorceror
Bone i've sold at 50 gp per without much of an issue. I usually save them to sell them in amounts 5 k and up though. Fireball i've never sold but i've seen them going to 300 gp per as most above agree on. GH when I get a stock of 200 charges or so I list on forums and toss on my vendor at 4.5 k per. Lightning I do the same with and might ask 2 k per or 1.5 k per all depending. ID wands i've seen go for 50-100 gp per charge. Ingots range from 6-9 gp per. I myself sold them last at 7 gp per.

J-Bone

Page
Man I'm so lost with some of these items... I'm good on the wands but have no clue about:

I have a copper cloak n robe, apagite cloak n robe, verite cloak n robe and a golden cloak n robe.
Also a chicken called Mr Gobbles and a blessed pool of blood. and halloween 2008 gold looking candle?
Also Blessed Thanksgiving red bandana... Llama etheral? or no good cuz its vet reward? I have donation beetle i seen go for like 700k sometimes as low asl ike 400

I know these prices can vary alot, especially on vet rewards cuz like every char can get one eventually ( like the robes especially) but I have no clue about the other stuff, like how hard it is to get. Also is it better to sell all 4 robe/cloaks in a package? or just the matching cloak n robe? or just break it up to 1 item at a time? Any other tips and suggestions would be great! I'm running my first ever vendor. Thanks again for the help n info guys!