UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC on Fallon Lantern

two1meow

Wanderer
Re: PC on Fallon Lantern

pfff estimated price before was like 6-10 mil, and i saw like 3 sell at 10.

but no one in game or on forums buys it unless its like 4 millish :S :( :( :(

anyone else notice anything else?

4.5 is about right but the price is volatile at the moment so you never know what someone may be willing to pay.

ps unblock me and cyrus' aims ;/

grylant

Sorceror

i havnt seen them go for more than 4.5 since holloween. i put mine at a starting bid of 4m and the highest it got was 4.5 and no B/O was set so i guess thats just the highest its going to be for now till people that have them now either lose them or accidently destroy them. price probably wont go up too much since there are so many out there.

ScubaSean

Sorceror

grylant;1986089 said:
price probably wont go up too much since there are so many out there.

This is important. There are a LOT of them out there. Expect 3-5 mil.

compared to other fallon items there really arent alot out there and this is one of the only hand held wearable fallon items in the game expect a price increase.

I have not seen one sell for less than 4mil AND that was in a huge deal. I'd say 4.5-5.5mil is where things are right now.

wow, didnt know they dropped that much, i would trust addicted price.... so i now say 2.5mill sb. haha ty addicted.

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror

i wouldnt sell mine ever so whats that tell you
just bc some fags sell out doesnt mean its 2.5 or 1.4
they r just trying to fuck with the market

BULLSHIT FAGGOTS

5 mil is the standard price lieing in price check is BULLSHIT

peteliv

Knight

lol what a tard

i've seen fallon lantern for go unsold at 2 mil at del bank for awhile before someone picked it up

what people want to sell it for they will just because someone is having difficulty selling it and reduces price to what seems low just to sell something is normal

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror

Pete Liv;1996935 said:
lol what a tard

i've seen fallon lantern for go unsold at 2 mil at del bank for awhile before someone picked it up

what people want to sell it for they will just because someone is having difficulty selling it and reduces price to what seems low just to sell something is normal

what a tard

ill buy all day for 2 mil show me

i hate ugly people

they always try to take goofy pics of them self to hide the ugly

DirtyBird[aS];1996989 said:
what a tard

ill buy all day for 2 mil show me

i hate ugly people

they always try to take goofy pics of them self to hide the ugly

you should buy them all at 2m then throw them all away but yours. then youll finally be the coolest kid in school.

id actually say around 2-4m. i think people like this douche got to fallon happy and just immediately figured it should be 5m+. but they arent its plain and simple same reason the pickaxe dropped from like 3-4 down to 1-2 if you are lucky.

DirtyBird[aS];1996926 said:
i wouldnt sell mine ever so whats that tell you
just bc some fags sell out doesnt mean its 2.5 or 1.4
they r just trying to fuck with the market

BULLSHIT FAGGOTS

5 mil is the standard price lieing in price check is BULLSHIT

you need to read the forum rules. surprised u haven't been banned. no flaming, yada yada... ring a bell. maybe it will when a gm throws the ban stick up ur ass. P.S. prices vary... get over it. i saw a pickaxe the other day for 1.2mill. was originally 5mill or sumthing crazy.

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror

Diamond's Inc.;1997980 said:
you need to read the forum rules. surprised u haven't been banned. no flaming, yada yada... ring a bell. maybe it will when a gm throws the ban stick up ur ass. P.S. prices vary... get over it. i saw a pickaxe the other day for 1.2mill. was originally 5mill or sumthing crazy.

Pick axe sucks

i dont care what u have to say