UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC on Fallon hue Sandals named "Andre's Sandals"

a wombat

Sorceror
Messiah sits at the bank and has people jailed if their spam is shorter than 1 minute intervals. lol at him calling anyone a snitch.

IMO thats worse than the OP reporting someone who was hurting the shard.

I will bust the OP's balls for making the same thread over and over and for being in Holy. those 2 thing together equal pixel whore.

Uomvp

Knight
How did this go from a pc to how the sandals got on the shard to who snitches on who?
The sandals (regardless how they got on the server) are worth what someone is willing to pay for.
There is not an accurate price imo.

Code Blue

Knight
Damn so you mean to say, if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck?? ITS A DUCK?? some theory you have there lol. Your just mad because you bought gold from whitsunday for US dollars and he got banned. I'm sorry for your loss

Argh matey you swindled someone!

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Messiah sits at the bank and has people jailed if their spam is shorter than 1 minute intervals. lol at him calling anyone a snitch.

IMO thats worse than the OP reporting someone who was hurting the shard.

I will bust the OP's balls for making the same thread over and over and for being in Holy. those 2 thing together equal pixel whore.

Please show me where I called anyone a snitch? Lol I'm Messiah re read my post moron.. Also I will report any mother fucker DOUBLE spamming over my beautiful pixels at brit bank.. If I don't like you lol.. I won't turn a friend/guildie in for pixels how ever. still.. My post says nothing about snitching.. Read before you post next time lol

side note: reporting someone and setting up a sting are 2 different things lol I don't like gold farmers/sellers either I'm just saying..

Above

Squire
Sorry wes but say goodbye to this post. This shit is going straight to trammel.
Yea its ok if it goes to trammel, I asked for one thing, and got 10 different answers and opinions I dont care about lol. Even some common sence answers that my 3 year old niece could figure lol.