UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC on Fallon hue Sandals named "Andre's Sandals"

Above

Squire
Andre's sandals as in Andre Nickatina, I believe they are 2 of a kind hue, and 1 of a kind name. I have been somewhat ignorant on the forums in the past. Any and all input is appreciated! i understand the name makes them less desirable.

I am thinking about selling these so if you would like to make me an offer my aim is in my signature or PM me on here.

xavior

Sorceror
Andre's sandals as in Andre Nickatina, I believe they are 2 of a kind hue, and 1 of a kind name. I have been somewhat ignorant on the forums in the past. Any and all input is appreciated! i understand the name makes them less desirable.

I am thinking about selling these so if you would like to make me an offer my aim is in my signature or PM me on here.

Probably what they were worth a month ago when you made this same post you knob.

Soul-Eater

Squire
Just sell em for 20-25 and be done with it bro. Btw I just saw the other pair, theyre nameless. Unless theres more than 2 now...

Soul-Eater

Squire
Was kinda joking. If Ick was serious I'd high ball em to 55 or 60 and just do it lol.

In all seriousness I would consider them comparable to PWs or a little higher.

GimpCent

Knight
Well it does matter to.some for the same reasons I wouldnt trade with ThePlayer... some folks just plain wont deal.with shady ass folks

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Imo anyone even semi seriously wanting these sandals would have seen this thread by now and undoubtedly upped ickys offer.. Says something I think lol

Gages

Sorceror
So the fact that im honest makes me a "snitch" or "shady" in some people's eyes. nice
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

You set WhitSunday up for a reward. Let Ryan remote access your computer to see your convos and interactions with him in real time.
You see my friends... he's a duck =].

"Niggas snitchin like kids like OOOH I'm tellin mommy"

Above

Squire
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

You set WhitSunday up for a reward. Let Ryan remote access your computer to see your convos and interactions with him in real time.
You see my friends... he's a duck =].

"Niggas snitchin like kids like OOOH I'm tellin mommy"
Damn so you mean to say, if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck?? ITS A DUCK?? some theory you have there lol. Your just mad because you bought gold from whitsunday for US dollars and he got banned. I'm sorry for your loss