UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pc on CBD

sxfx

Wanderer
Re: pc on CBD

ya also consider since theres 9 bods that give cbds i give it another month and there gonne be selling for 200k maybe even lower but ehh who knows if they put in the patch where u can get one bod every 3 hours then they might go up. You never know tho.

I am not sure there is 9 BOd giving cbd .. everything about getting CBD with tailor Bod is still uncertain .. the table unaccurate .. we will see in a week

sxfx

Wanderer

ShakeMyMoneyMaker;1571111 said:
I am not sure there is 9 BOd giving cbd .. everything about getting CBD with tailor Bod is still uncertain .. the table unaccurate .. we will see in a week

i might be wrong so dont quote me on that but from reading forums and talking to people everybody seems to be saying that there really is 9 tailoring bods in which u could get a cbd from.

Poquin

Sorceror

stevandv;1571251 said:
Im setting the price right now.. 200k.. DONT Sell it below or above =d

Now you have to learn japanese and say it to the guys that r selling cbds for 90k @ glow.

xjoewhitex

Wanderer

X-Halio-X;1571303 said:
i have 2 CBD's that i got for a value of 400k (on a trade), now im kinda fucked ¬¬
lol ive got about 7-8 cbds that ive got for 500k each lol. Tell me about it. :(