UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC on 'a Singing Crystal Ball' ?

peteliv

Knight
Re: PC on 'a Singing Crystal Ball' ?

rare for them to be offered for sale alot of people are alot richer these days maybe 50 if

sssuuu

Knight

50 million sounds quite generous offer, but like you said, there hasn't been one for sell for quite sometime. I would say closer to 30-40 million, but hell 50 is possible too, there are some quite rich people here.

*Rides away on an emu*

andrewUO6529

Sorceror

Its a retarded crystal ball, can get a pet ball for 10k no charges and its the same thing.. ive never seen one sell over 25m, if u ask me they should be a lot cheaper than what people pay but thats my opinion.

Dbl click it and it talks! OH EM GEE "heres all my monies"

sssuuu

Knight

andrewUO6529;2132312 said:
Its a retarded crystal ball, can get a pet ball for 10k no charges and its the same thing.. ive never seen one sell over 25m, if u ask me they should be a lot cheaper than what people pay but thats my opinion.

It's not double clicking, if you run by it it will activate. Overall there are around 5 in existences (Not sure if there are more :/ )

But overall, its a neat item that lots of people like, they don't like it because it shines but due to the noises it makes when anyone runs by.

25 million should be easily sold now a-days, there are quite a few active millionares looking for good rares to lock down in their house. Someone will definitely want to swoop one of these up.

*Rides away on an emu*

25+ mills i would say. not 50mill though. and double click? no. :D run by it, experience the fun. BTW, if no one has seen, or experienced how one works, theres one on trayf's house at yew, and i think ajax use to have on on one of his brit moongate houses between the moongate and the run to brit.

Phooey

Knight

Last sale I'm aware of was when I purchased mine, for 30mil. I'd guess now-a-days you can get 30-50 for it, depending on the buyer. I've turned down offers as high as 50mil for mine.

peteliv

Knight

i know of 7, including jap island house that has 2 in it
these are from CUB right?

Phooey

Knight

Pete Liv;2134642 said:
these are from CUB right?
Yep. If I recall correctly, these were the top-most tier of CuB rewards requiring the most tokens.

peteliv

Knight

yea those were the ones i was referring to.

ah well seems no one would even do 40 these days which is sad. i'd wait till someone makes a buying post about it then you can demand what you want

sssuuu

Knight

okome-tubu;2138039 said:
I own 2 singing crystal balls.

I have tried to sell one of them for 35M(not auction).
But no one aimed me.

I would honestly try again, just because with how fast the selling forum moves, that the people that have the money might not see that post.

I'm quite sure there will be someone that will want to pick up that rare.

*Rides away on an emu*

shindig

Sorceror

andrewUO6529;2132312 said:

The only guy I know with one says it's the coolest thing in the game as it always says something new, as old as this game is it's always spitting out new stuff he's never heard before.

Phooey

Knight

Okome, I'd try selling again. Some random dude just offered me 35mil worth of rares and cash for mine the other day.

GimpCent

Knight

Phooey;2132591 said:
Last sale I'm aware of was when I purchased mine, for 30mil. I'd guess now-a-days you can get 30-50 for it, depending on the buyer. I've turned down offers as high as 50mil for mine.

Offers don't = bids. Some people just like to act the part. I know you know this but others may not realize.