UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Katanas

Frasier

Sorceror
Here is some output from my very first golden runic. Pc comments are welcome.

Slugher

Wanderer
I dont think it would worth that much because of this ssi 30, Katanas are not slow weapons and u dont need too much dex to attack on 1.25s speed, so I would say, sadly, max 1kk. Would worth a lot if instead of magic arrow(weakest spell) it had Hit Lightning. Cheers

Whatever98

Squire
i am gonna sit on 5mil i think for it, cos stamina leech and swing speed means low dex ideally, to use it properly (or a slower wep).

regardless tho, magic arrow will still interrupt spells and add as much damage as like 50% DI (about 5). the good part is you will not slow at all while you are using this wep, but the bad part is that bonus will only come into play while your stamina is low, and that wont be for long because of the leech, so while it covers a problem, the problem is only gonna be there on the odd swing.

that said. this would work on a lower dex, higher int build. you could literally just get a full mana bar, run in and spam like 4-5 AI attacks in a row. you'd then have to back off to regen mana, but that tactic would actually be more effective for straight out killing people.

thinking about it, if you paired that with full med suit, budget in meditation, you'd have nice mana regen...

I dont think it would worth that much because of this ssi 30, Katanas are not slow weapons and u dont need too much dex to attack on 1.25s speed, so I would say, sadly, max 1kk. Would worth a lot if instead of magic arrow(weakest spell) it had Hit Lightning. Cheers

Id argue fireball would be better for this weapon because of delay against mages.

Whatever98

Squire
Id argue fireball would be better for this weapon because of delay against mages.
it would. tbh im not sure how effective magic arrow is :/
even the worst hit spell kicks ass tho when you think of it in DI terms, remember with 10 base damage, 10% di is only 1 damage. so +5 on a swing is pretty nice, even if it's not +15
(kat is 11-13 base damage)

so just think of it as like, 65% di, 30 ssi, hml, hsl.

either way it's 4 mod and the minimum price is 5mil for that. fireball and something better than ssi would be like 35mil

Whatever98

Squire
for a high int, low dex build it would be very nice. would not have sustainability, but in pvp it could drop pretty much anyone in seconds if they dont run and you get successive hits

impossibru to stop the damage burst or decrease it's damage - well, if you get the procs/hits :p

if you miss a couple of times you're fucked long term tho lol
leech wont fill the mana bar back up in pvp if it's that big. tho suppose if low dex then no healing, so med? hm idk.. you'd need 4/6 casting for chivalry as primary healing.

so basically what im saying is you could make an end game build for it, but it would be tricky, it's much more likely to be used making an average guy into a good guy. and that kinda player can afford at most 5 mil i think. it is still 4 mod, and will kick a lot of ass. for an average/good swordsman, the difference will be very noticeable, because they wont be using like permanent divine fury and stuff

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
You need DI on your suit though, katanas dont AI for 35 every time like longsword or hammer pick.

i only have 60 DI, and my base damage without skills is 36-43 in character sheet. i think AI is capped at 35 anyway?
+ hit lightning :p

(di just from 40% exep, and gauntlets of nobility (should be grips if you can get the arms for it))

Whatever98

Squire
with 30 ssi and divine fury on, i would only need 60 dex for max swing speed, which would free up 80 stat points for int, so 110 int = 125 mana with suit buffs..

12 for the first AI, 24 after that, you could do 5 AI's in a row, and im pretty sure 6/7, cos some would leech. hard to heal through that if they're coming in every 1.25 seconds

Whatever98

Squire
would be like 280 damage if they all hit, over 8.75 seconds. what is mini heal spam's heal per second or whatever? it would give it a run for it's money anyway

that's before you go bust on mana

problem is i wouldn't want to get rid of the 140 dex healing, and im not sure how you'd go about getting 4/6 casting without fc on wep

it wouldn't be used for pvp tho i doubt, just as a beast pvm sword that lets you relax more/pastes over any cracks you have in the build