UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

~PC~ Few items..

ReD Pyro

Wanderer
~PC~ Few items..

Hybrid Rocks Jester Hat
Hybrid Rocks Skirt
Hybrid Rocks Sandles
In honor...U.S Soldiers
Bear Rug Deed

Ty in advance for input :).

ReD Pyro

Wanderer
Re: ~PC~ Few items..

furryolboy;1188716 said:
ill buy skirt for 200k

maybe, just figuring out my options and how much cash i will have fora new outfit after i sell some stuff.
lookin for like 250k for it atm tho, we'll see.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Depends on the hue really :) hr charcoal skirt can go for as much as a mill but usually 900k easy hr red sandals can go for 300kish+ blue can go over 500 600k jester hat and sash pretty hard to get more then 20k for though and bear rug deed 15-20k for brown 20 25 for polar bear

Death To You

Sorceror
Depends on the hue really :) hr charcoal skirt can go for as much as a mill but usually 900k easy hr red sandals can go for 300kish+ blue can go over 500 600k jester hat and sash pretty hard to get more then 20k for though and bear rug deed 15-20k for brown 20 25 for polar bear
5 year old price check :oops:

Smokeuog

Sorceror
How is that 5 years old.. I sold hr reds for 700 when they were 500.. I Wana say last summer.. They were 500 pretty firm and now I see hr reds on vendors for 400 and nobody buying... So how is 300 350 a 5 year old pc? The charcoal skirt you can still get 1m for np I don't check the price check list.. I go by what I see shit selling for and what shit I see sitting on vendors for months... If your gonna troll my pc atleast add some insight maybe?

Smokeuog

Sorceror
How is that 5 years old.. I sold hr reds for 700 when they were 500.. I Wana say last summer.. They were 500 pretty firm and now I see hr reds on vendors for 400 and nobody buying... So how is 300 350 a 5 year old pc? The charcoal skirt you can still get 1m for np I don't check the price check list.. I go by what I see shit selling for and what shit I see sitting on vendors for months... If your gonna troll my pc atleast add some insight maybe?

Death To You

Sorceror
Your giving a price check that was asked for 5 years ago.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Ohhhhhhhbb LOL Wtf sorry for snapping at ya in that case... Lol dunno why this pc was on the front Page though lol thx