UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC DONATION SHROUD ?

yayo05

Sorceror
Re: PC DONATION SHROUD ?

I think donation shrouds are one of the custom donation items that is unwise to purchase.

beelzebub

Knight

popol;1674392 said:
ok ty to breake my dream ;P

you can still sell it, but whoever buys it risks it being deleted... honestly its pretty unlikely though.. but yeah, they are that expensive lol

beelzebub

Knight

they were made as custom donations for some of the older players. i think one was a prize from a raffle. you might be able to get ryan to make another one, i dont know. but i doubt it.

Tomox2

Wanderer

30m for a donation shroud? REally? damn... thats cheaper than most keeps. But honestly 100m+ IF you can find someone selling.

The_Man

Sorceror

Like I said, basically whatever someone is willing to pay for one. As the original owner of one (hoody) I would know the value of it... But, if the owner were to ever quit or consider getting rid of it, I would expect him to do with it what I had done to him. Which is pass it along to a random new player. Being that he is still keepin it clean for now, I doubt that happens anytime soon. If it were up for sale, I would find out, and probably have something done about it as well.