UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pc bokuto please

Mario-Demise

Sorceror
I wouldn't sell for anything less. Although this is not a Mage weapon, it's valuable to a dexxer a with a template for bokutos. Hit lower defense helps let them use something better other than gay mace and shields.
And with the hci on it as well, could use something other then totem maybe possibly HOM or different style ring and braclets not dealing with hci

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Dude you either have me confused with somebody else or you're just full of shit because I distinctly remember you dropping your conflag, hitting me and then running off after I stepped out of your conflag full life and started dumping on you. You didn't show up after that. Yesterday in front of the brit gate. Now if you wanna give it another try lemme know when you're around just so you see why your template cant and wont work in a 1v1 scenario

I bought a very similar weapon from Pumpkins or Alexx vendor for 400k. HW afking has dropped weps like this down the shitter.

Just my opinion though

edit: if the fourth mod was something more useful - might be worth your millions.

Last edited:
I'm just saying these type of 3 useful mod weps are not 4mil weapons anymore. They were 4mil when saws were 1.8-2.2mil a piece. Saw's are now 1.3mil.

By nature your weapon should now be worth less. Same concept if gtots are reintroduced or CUB is brought back.

Also a big point now is a lot of people do saw/kit quest and don't even bother buying these anymore cause they think they can craft one. Your demand for this is way down.