UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC beserker's maul doom arti

Whatever98

Squire
with 75 ssi... can be useful i guess cos it's a freak stat, cant usually get that high

i think that's right anyway... other things like blade of insanity, bone crusher, etc; are completely crap, so only like 150-250 as deco/cub points

the axe of heavens is similar with DI

@Hellion-Demise has a valid point. Rich Trammies create these false pricetags and basically demand people to pay them, causing a slow rise is prices in order for them to become more rich, and the poor to become poorer.

Maul pc @ 50-100k

Whatever98

Squire
kind of true, kind of not.

the zerker maul has always been a higher sell than the others, even when they were going 50-75k each, the zerker would fetch 250k. since then we've had cub tho, and the people like me who bought every one they saw for 50-75k cashed in on them.

hence they're a little rarer now, you should get up to 150k for a standard one, either way it's cheap vendor filling stock to make the vendor look more populated. no-adays, the maul can get 400k on a vendor, same as axe of heavens

i will give you 100k for it right now if you want?

Whatever98

Squire
75k is nothing man... that's what you need to realize, it's like, pocket change that you get when you're hunting for items. pocket change for a doom arte? yeah why not

which looks better in your house, a check for 75k, or a doom arte? even a crap one. you can always get more of them. and then CUB comes along. makes sense to me..

rock bottom prices are like dragon slayer at 50k. bone crusher, blade of insanity, the green kryss, etc, at 75k. axe of heaven and zerker maul 250k.

but we're not at rock bottom prices at the moment, cos CUB wasn't that long ago

LittleMary

Traveler
Thing is that the 75% ssi is close to useless and it's why it has so little value. Cap is 60 ssi.
Only place this thing might 'shine' if you can say that is mel and bedlam peerless as they both slow your attacks.
But then again... Who want to stay close to bedlam peerless and does it even work that way to nullify ?

Whatever98

Squire
fair point, didn't know the cap was 60

well it's sold in the past *shrugs*
idk who uses any of them when runics are so much better tbh, but they give nice emblems when CUB comes along anyway, and they look alright in house

i just know what they sell at when i put vendors up

LittleMary

Traveler
usualy people who buy it 300k+ dont know that either :p
But it is nice Cub, Deco, decent mace. 1 handed mace runic arnt that common.

Whatever98

Squire
i just thought there must be some build that can use it so that's why it sells, i've got an axe of heavens in the bank myself for if i ever fancy making a lumber-jacker for epic double strikes. thought it might be like that for a 20 dex build or something.

are you sure the cap is 60%? it seems kinda low :S

Whatever98

Squire
im not sure how many emblems you get for doom artes these days, but if it's 20k, then even at 150k you'd be paying 7.5 per emblem, which isn't too bad.

i reckon worst case scenario i'll end up paying the full 9 per emblem. but it's not a lot to spend, it's a decent looking item, might make a profit on vendor, will make artifact vendor look more populated with alright items. 150k's still fine by me