UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Barricade Island house

Ozzy

Sorceror
PC Barricade Island house

Need a pc on this little puppy.

Croaker

Traveler
Re: PC Barricade Island house

7x7's seem to go for ~100k, i'm guessing 150k for that one due to the location.

Page down the selling-houses forum a few pages to see if you can find some similar ones.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Croaker;1633893 said:
7x7's seem to go for ~100k, i'm guessing 150k for that one due to the location.

Page down the selling-houses forum a few pages to see if you can find some similar ones.

this is one of the best located 7x7's in the game, plus it can be made bigger, I have already have 1-2mil offers on it, so next guess.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Now we are getting somewhere, +1 for Boreen and -1 for the nonamer trying to rip me of... >=(

amish_ned

Sorceror

Ozzy i have wanted that house every since i started playing this shard, let me know when you come up with a price.

Croaker

Traveler

Hey, sorry for trying to be helpful.

If you already knew what it was worth, why did you ask?

Ozzy

Sorceror

amish_ned;1633923 said:
Ozzy i have wanted that house every since i started playing this shard, let me know when you come up with a price.
I will post a sell thread on the forums, I'll send you a pm when I put it up :p
Croaker;1633925 said:
Hey, sorry for trying to be helpful.

If you already knew what it was worth, why did you ask?
I won't -1 rep you, I just say alot of things and I don't like it when ppl just throws out the first thing that comes to mind when they don't really have any idea of what they are talking about.
And I said what I have been offered for it before. And tbh I think Boreen only said that because it is worth what ppl are willing to pay. But wth do I know :p

Boreen

Wanderer

I was actually being a smart ass :p Just copying what you said you got offers of.

It worthless to me, cause I don't like the spot.

But someone that might like the unique location might over pay...or if lucky enough someone with current housing and wanting more in that area might go to an extreme(2-10, doubtful but some people just gotta have stuff)

Still prolly 500-2mill depending on who you'd find interested init.

more like 3-5 mill
1st location is on an island that makes it worth more
2nd close to guard zone and by a road
3rd great leather farming and taming spot
4th not to far from town and by water

sssuuu

Knight

I don't know how you do it ozzy, finding all these great houses in really special locations, first Hidden Valley, now this? Jeez dude, you are da master of house placement...

Oh, don't take anything less than a million. For one, it can be bigger (Or atleast I think looking at it, and two jeez, near a town, three in a prime-time taming location. Awesome!

1 mill-2.5mill

Ozzy

Sorceror

Dave Lepard;1633953 said:
well as you know ozzy, I was offered 5m for it when I owned that spot.
I was offered a rose of trinsic, but I turned it down and just lended him the house so he could place faction vendors right outside and get even richer then before, boy do I feel bad about myself -.-
sssuuu;1633960 said:
I don't know how you do it ozzy, finding all these great houses in really special locations, first Hidden Valley, now this? Jeez dude, you are da master of house placement...

Oh, don't take anything less than a million. For one, it can be bigger (Or atleast I think looking at it, and two jeez, near a town, three in a prime-time taming location. Awesome!

1 mill-2.5mill

I still have one in hidden valley that I am going to sell and I got another one on Barricade but I am planning to keep that one :p
And my secret is investment :p And I am gonna be nice and give you a real pro tip :p

DONT EVER EVER INVEST IN DAVE LEPARD!!! :p
or rp guilds -.-

Dave I want my god damn books or I'll make you suffer -.-
And tell cade to come back to hybrid so I can get my god damn 5 mils!

edit: I might add that most things I say should not be taken seriously... (I don't want dave to cry in my arms again its horrible -.-)

kdivers

Knight

beck paid 3m for her house on that island. hers is the clsoest one to the bridge, right buy that little pond thing

zlatan fulgere

Sorceror

kdivers;1634729 said:
beck paid 3m for her house on that island. hers is the clsoest one to the bridge, right buy that little pond thing

She got a good deal because I felt bad for her. No one else would have had it for that price. (=