UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC 3/1 15hci 14/dci fire 5 ring

gugutz

Knight
Re: PC 3/1 15hci 14/dci fire 5 ring

thepower;501330 said:
u mean, u gonna have it? :p

nah.
its just haunting.
i can't have good items in UO.

its a curse i have since the beggining of my UO life, around 9 years ago.

If i get a nice item, i stop playing.
So if i wanna be happy and pvp, i have to do it with 30 k items :(

dievas

Knight

i hope ull newer seil it... just lock it safly on yuor roof and dont let him see brit gate. deal? :D

Fandul

Knight

yea i wont believe before i see it in game, and still if you would have been lucky to get that your saying you have bracelet with 1/3 13 hci 15 dci or something like that so yeah show me those

thx

gugutz

Knight

i don't think gio makes up this kind of bullshit.

If he says he has it, im sure he has it. Specially cause hes already full of uber items, so he doenst have to make up a thing like this only to brag or something.

Still i wanna see it, gio. But only to put my character's paperdool right next to the ring description and take a picture. :D

Oaks

Knight

Owner sets down the pricetag on it.

The rest can keep having wet dreams of finding loot like this or affording it heh.

gugutz

Knight

Oaks;501455 said:
Owner sets down the pricetag on it.

The rest can keep having wet dreams of finding loot like this or affording it heh.

The only person who could afford a ring like this i believe would be you. :p

For me, this ring is worth more than 3 ornys. Way more. 100KK+ range.

Thinking about it: every month, idk how many ornys drops in several players backpack. But i don't believe that anyone has ever seen a better ring than this one since demise started. Or am i wrong? If so, pics please.

thepower

Page

yeah, there are hundreds of ornys and just one ring like this one, I keep with my PC of a bilion...

gugutz

Knight

I hardly think so.
And, honestly, i don't think another ring like this will drop at least for the next 2 years.

Expatus

Sorceror

gugutz;501563 said:
I hardly think so.
And, honestly, i don't think another ring like this will drop at least for the next 2 years.

What do u mean you dont think so???

I was making the point that i would spend an orny on it and more even more than that if i could afford it.

The reason i asked how about now is for the addition of the smiley face.

gugutz

Knight

Expatus;501579 said:
What do u mean you dont think so???

I was making the point that i would spend an orny on it and more even more than that if i could afford it.

The reason i asked how about now is for the addition of the smiley face.

My bad, sir.

I though you were reffering to when i asked if someone could post a pic of a better item.

I understood that you were generally asking if someone would have a better item.

Thats why i doubted and said "I hardly think so", cause i agree, this is the best item on the server.

Sorry. :)

Expatus

Sorceror

gugutz;501581 said:
My bad, sir.

I though you were reffering to when i asked if someone could post a pic of a better item.

I understood that you were generally asking if someone would have a better item.

Thats why i doubted and said "I hardly think so", cause i agree, this is the best item on the server.

Sorry. :)

Ahh, No need to appologise then. i can see where things have become confusing.;)

Conan22

Page

Baptize that, Gio, this item deserves a name.

It is a rarity “∞”.