UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Paying 1000 Per Tailor Reset Bod (500k Per Book)

MB

Knight
I am looking to buy mass quantities of Tailor Reset Bods, they can be any cloth bod from 10 normal to 20 exceptional.

I do not want to arrange trades and meet up with 1 bod runner at a time. If you want to sell, put them on vendors and post their location in this thread, with a photo if necessary, and I will go buy them all. If you can't do a full book, set the price at 1000*# of bods. I'd like them to at least be half full.

Thanks

Last edited:
Just west of Trammel Trinsic. Should be easiest to find if you take the western road out of Trinsic and follow it north west.

Attachments

• 10-18-2015 22.06.59.jpg
    10-18-2015 22.06.59.jpg
    641.9 KB · Views: 22

FloydRose

Wanderer
My vendor "Fen Indarys" supplies BODs when I have them, I'm setting her up now. I've only got 176 Tailor resets on at the moment but you're welcome if you want them still. Adding more every day.

MB

Knight
You'll have to give me more to go on, I'm not intimate enough with vendors to know them all by name. Wait til you have at least half a book though.

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
I have 2 or 3 half full ones sitting around. Let me merge them together and i'll give you a pm later today.