UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pathfinding

VictorDIF

Wanderer
Hi!

I am new to Demise - playing here for about a week - but every time I've been playing lately I am facing a kind of hard problem... Specially when I am in PVM, every 5 to 10 min my character gets stuck, not able to move, but I still see the monsters hitting me. Then I lose my connection but I immediately re-logon just fine (have already refreshed internet browser to see if it was not my internet too, but it was just fine), most of the times being already dead and having to buy another ******* horse.

This is making it impossible for me to play, so far I've been only able to successfully macro (which is not actually "playing", but anyway...)

I found this link on the internet ( http://community.stratics.com/threads/losing-connection-every-10-mins.248847/ ) with another bazillion people that suffered the same problem as I am, but as far as I read couldn't find a solution.

I am Vader in the game (not sure it helps at all), hope a blessed good soul can help me! =D

Ty!