UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Patch Notes

Alkiser

Administrator
Patch Notes

As most of you may have noticed a patch was recently put into place. This patch had a few core optimizations to help the server run a little better. It also contained a patch that I am sure a lot of you are happy to see, a fix to the client crash bug with poker.

Hope to see all of you at the tables!

kwchu

Wanderer
Re: Patch Notes

Alkiser said:
It also contained a patch that I am sure a lot of you are happy to see, a fix to the client crash bug with poker.

That's a great news !! Thanks alot for your effort.

Mark

Knight

Big thanks to Zippy for tracking down this fiendish bug. (He's also the developer of the great utility Razor! High five!)

Smellvin

Wanderer

Alkiser said:
It also contained a patch that I am sure a lot of you are happy to see, a fix to the client crash bug with poker.

Hope to see all of you at the tables!
Because of the constant crashes, I never allowed myself to do anything but the 5K teeny-bopper table in Brit. Needless to say, I approve of this change!