UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Patch Error :(

logcupasa

Wanderer
Patch Error :(

sorry my english :(
İ download ml and i want to patch but this uo auto patch error

Could not connect to patch server 159.153.197.91:8888
Could not connect to a patch server
Make sure you have an active connection to the Internet via an ISP or a direct connection.
Your client may not be the most recent version.
You may be able to play the game with your current client.
Check http://www.uo.com/ for help on resolving patching issues.
Click OK to play the game or Cancel to abort.

i live in college two months ago i do patch .but now i dont do patch i think college system ban ultima online ip what can i do ? I installed the game again , delete patch file , change vercfg file but no :(
i try they but nothing works
159.153.197.91:8888
159.153.197.91:9999
compassion.owo.com 8888
atlas.owo.com 208.12.168.13
compassion.owo.com 208.12.168.15
envy.owo.com 208.12.168.14

what can i do :(

zoo york

Knight
Re: Patch Error :(

Well if you just patched two months ago, you really don't need to do it again, at least not to play here. Some people are still using patch levels from 2+ years ago without trouble.

If your school is blocking it, the only way around that is to use a Socks 5 proxy.

edit: You can also try Torr, but I don't know if you can do large downloads through that.

Re: Patch Error :(

I'm going through trying to get everything set up with the original client again, and I am trying to set all my spells in the actual client, rather then in Razor.

I had planned to assign everything on one character, then copy over the macros2d file to duplicate the keys for all the other I want to use them for