UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pally Quest Bug

Drull-demise

Wanderer
Pally Quest Bug

Its uncomplete-able

Once you kill the horde minions, you're sent into some caves to talk to someguy, who in turn sends you to find some other guy, who has a "scroll of power". The guy does not spawn, so you cant get the scroll to complete the quest

also, in the caves, "restless souls" arnt spawned

^^

psz

Administrator
Odd... I completed that quest on day 1....

(And on OSI I never once saw Restless Souls spawned when completing that quest)

There were RS in the caverns where you have to rescue that guy, that was 2 years ago tho OSI LOL

and there was no scroll of power it was a horn of sending :( fell ripped off LOL

qweazdak

Wanderer
just so everyone know, the guy does appear must you have to step on a certain tile. i was doing it tonight, but psz had to do a few things that before I could complete the quest.

I'm having problems with the necro quest..after I gain access to the cave..the scroll of calling is nooo where..unless i'm just completely blind :/ :confused:

bah can have a better hint ;) like..is it in one of the crystal plants...somewhere around the bookcases..something like that hehe.

and it's Mr. to you! jk

And..ya seriously..we think the quest is broken lol. We've clicked every tile in here 100 times + :eek: