UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Paladins of light

Britannia! We have heard your cry for help! The Paladins of Light have risen up to the challenge.
We are keepers of the light, helpers of the weak, defenders of justice, protectors of all that is good in this land. We are on a holy mission to rid the land of evil, wherever it hides.

We are recruiting men and women into our ranks to help us in our struggle. Join us and together, with the help of our Gods, we will vanquish the evil altogether!

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=465723&TabID=4019213

May Dratic's blessings be upon you!

Sir Liam Murphy
Paladin Grand Master; Vicar

The Paladins were busy last night. Here we see Sir Astasorne bringing justice to a thief.

A murderer met his doom to the Paladins of Light. Enila be praised!

Aya_The_Orc

Traveler
"rid the land of evil"
Su latz em gu'un tu klomp oomiez? Dem da reel ebil... Diz Uzg em awl da Bluudklanz...Diz em Uruk Uzg...lat em eh entrud'r agh latz neeb tu leeb...
(So you all are going to kill humans? They are the real evil, this land belongs to the Bloodclan, this is Orc lands, you are an intruder also and need to leave...)

Ah the Orcs, evil beasts or misunderstood creatures? Perhaps a twisted joke played on humanity by the Gods? I guess non shall ever know. Stay within your borders and we will leave you alone.

Elina be with you, Orcs.

Sir Liam Murphy

AIM: robinhooduo

Paladin Astasorne on a routine patrol mission in the city of Britain. Here, he is seen slaying a master criminal with ease. Silly thief, crime never pays!

Attachments

• criminal1.jpg
    criminal1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 15
Haha! T'was not I who brought justice to that thief, t'was Paladin Astasorne. Perhaps he was weak, hopefully he learned his lesson. Do not break the law while the Paladins are on patrol else you will feel the hammer of justice crushing you.

Liam Murphy

Busy night for the Paladins.

Here, we see the Paladins gathering on top of Britain's bank preparing for a patrol mission.

Paladin Grand Master Murphy blesses the assembled Paladins prior to the mission.

The Paladins run into a murderer and Paladin Astasorne acts fast to protect the citizens of Britain. Well done Paladins!

U3ER PVP

Sorceror
Hello, my name is Sir Roy Elderon of the Papua Order of Knights, I have tried to be in contact with you over AIM but you were never online, I also made a guildportal application. Please let me know what is going on, i'm anxious to join up.

Hello, my name is Sir Roy Elderon of the Papua Order of Knights, I have tried to be in contact with you over AIM but you were never online, I also made a guildportal application. Please let me know what is going on, i'm anxious to join up.

Greetings Sir Elderon, my appologies. I have been quite busy of late (holidays and all). However I have since returned from a pilgrimage and should be available for a meeting at your earliest convenience. (8:00pm EST to 2:00am EST is our active time)