UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

-=p A R A G O N=-

jrhather

Wanderer
Re: -=p A R A G O N=-

RzatheKilla;326167 said:
I see your heal loop...

Yes, this is how I heal all my pets.
View attachment 4779

Ideal combo: Bring a few friends.

The balron. He's a badass bitch, and while POSSIBLE to solo...its really not all that fun. Nearly impossible to solo with a hiryu. Bring dragon or ww/mare and a lot of bandages.

Poison field is useless. Fire field could help, I was too busy healing like a nut to try. Don't bother trying to cast curse or others...his MR is retardedly high. Will necromancy effect paragons in a meaningful way?

jrhather

Wanderer

View attachment 4780

Ideal combo: Any heavy hitter. ww/drag/mare(x2)/hiryu/rune/bake etc.

Can be swarmed to death with furies/imps/faeries/hounds

Overall...very easy. Just don't let him hit YOU. Parablow sucks....

two6606911

Wanderer

good job with the info and everything :D
but all i wanna know is how to use 3D
can ya help me with that? plz and ty

cheers

LoC

Wanderer

GreaT Job i know its not done but i would def like to see more =D

umm what version of UO is that yours looks way better than my dusty ole shit version..

i think either Xaxas or Xeres has posted an rpv once of soloing a para AW with a chiv archer tamer. look around for it

also, a couple of friends is not necesary, 2 gd hiryus can break a para aw easy, if both vets heal the tanking Ru

I totally agree..2 rus are enough..but the idea is to really SOLO the para mobs...don't need any tutorial if I have to take friends with me...But I think it's nice if you can solo a para mob..anyone!

hickman48

Knight

jrhather;326169 said:
Yes, this is how I heal all my pets.
View attachment 4779

Ideal combo: Bring a few friends.

The balron. He's a badass bitch, and while POSSIBLE to solo...its really not all that fun. Nearly impossible to solo with a hiryu. Bring dragon or ww/mare and a lot of bandages.

Poison field is useless. Fire field could help, I was too busy healing like a nut to try. Don't bother trying to cast curse or others...his MR is retardedly high. Will necromancy effect paragons in a meaningful way?

actully there is a way to rellly fuck up parabalrons with gm posion gm magery and some necromancy while pet is tanking cast posion filed and then evile ome balrons are fuxed up by the leatel it dosent do but 1 dmg but they dont cast spells and it stops the hp regen

qweazdak

Wanderer

the trick to para balrons is to keep them from casting by casting quick 1st level spells while your pets rip them apart.
para ancient wyrms are impossible to beat solo unless you find some kind of cheap trick/tactic involving the map.

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

Any paragon soloing guide:

120 Music/Disco
2/6 Casting
Fire/Poison Fields
A Hiryu with highest resists possible, near max phy resist.
Healing through vet (120 Lore/Vet), magery and spellweaving if needed (gift of renewal).

LadySiren

Wanderer

Andrey Qattil;326595 said:
a couple of friends is not necesary, 2 gd hiryus can break a para aw easy, if both vets heal the tanking Ru

You only need a single hiryu.
I am a disco bard, and I frequently solo paragon AW.
Both bandies and greater heals are a neccessity to accomplish this. Make sure your suit is meddable or you will run out of mana FAST.
I have 60 med, and its quite sufficient - I usually cast one greater heal to every 4 bandies. Occasionally I will meditate for the 2 seconds it takes to apply a bandage.

My bandage macro loop is:
Double-click by type (bandage)
Wait for target
Target last (i use smart targetting btw)
Pause 2 seconds.

I cast any spells towards the end of the bandage timer which will allow me to target directly after I apply the next bandage. I will meditate every few bandages directly after seeing the "you begin applying the bandage" message.
I wear luck gear for max marty chance, plus im too lazy to change - SoP gives me FC1 which is sufficient for casting during the loop. My lmc is non existent, and I probably go through around 30 of the regs used for greater heal during a fight.
My hiryus resist arent that great, but it IS green :)

An ideal template for this would probably be a necro-mage tamer, in lich form wearing LMC and LRC gear, but i promise i will get more martys than you :p