UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

OSU vs. UF

Rx For Pain

Wanderer
Re: OSU vs. UF

Who cares if he's the first? Theres a first time for everything. Look at the saints. First time they make it this far in the playoffs, but your going to hold that against them? Blasphemy!

r33n

Knight

Nah.. I"m just saying. If Brennan was in any other system, he wouldn't have put up NEARLY as good of numbers. Check out Timmy Chang's numbers while he was in Hawaii.

It's basically a toss up whether Jamarcus Russel or Brady Quinn will be selected #1 this year. Depends on the combine and team workouts.

r33n;1165931 said:
Nah.. I"m just saying. If Brennan was in any other system, he wouldn't have put up NEARLY as good of numbers. Check out Timmy Chang's numbers while he was in Hawaii.

It's basically a toss up whether Jamarcus Russel or Brady Quinn will be selected #1 this year. Depends on the combine and team workouts.

Or me.

tpopcaz

Sorceror

cool im still playing for E.D. White i dont know if you ever heard of them hope to make it to the enxt level what highschool you use to goto

r33n

Knight

Here comes Trunks to boast about his pick to win the national championship months ago... =]

r33n

Knight

Bobby McPrescott;1165944 said:
Lets do eet

I must go frist round

alright man.. i'm gonna be taking a shower during halftime..

if you want to be drafted, you better be there.

r33n

Knight

GJ Tressel.. Good idea to go for it on 4th and 1 on their 30 yard line.

Not smart at all.. FL gets the kickoff as well..