UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

OSI Idea's for demise - Discussion

Rob Brown

Wanderer
Okay guys i have a lead to talk about and want to know if these things should be implemented into demise.

I want to start this thread to see if we can help Eos & Ryan implement some good OSI features. All scripts will be below this thread for the Demise staff to take a look at, they have already been tested by me and are working the way they should VIA running back and forth from OSI to RunUO test server.

1. Mail Boxes - Item you set on your front porch and can set the security to players can drop of mail like books or items into your mailbox - OSI Cloned Item​
2. Player House Teleporter Tile - A Item that you can place in your house and set it to teleport to another house you may own or a guild house in demise, very useful but recommend it to be rare. - OSI Clone tested.​
3. Race Change Token - a token that OSI has that can change your race from human to elf and so on. OSI Clone & Tested.​
4. Dolphin, Rose, & Skull Rug Deeds - OSI like to the fullest tested and working.​

I will include more items in the future as im still testing things. But this is to help with the little stuff because im sure they are not worried about this stuff and are more focused on the bigger issues the server has. All these items need is a drag n drop.

Attachments

• MailboxEast.cs
    2.3 KB · Views: 7
  • MailBoxSouth.cs
    2.5 KB · Views: 4
  • RaceChangeGump.cs
    9.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DolphinRugEW.cs
    5.6 KB · Views: 2
  • DolphinRugNS.cs
    5.6 KB · Views: 3
  • RoseRugEW.cs
    6.3 KB · Views: 3
  • RoseRugNS.cs
    6.3 KB · Views: 3
  • SkullRugEW.cs
    5.9 KB · Views: 4
  • SkullRugNS.cs
    5.8 KB · Views: 3
  • PlayersHouseTeleporter.cs
    7.3 KB · Views: 12

das3

Sorceror
First off: I neither want to bash your coding skills nor your initiative. It's quite nice actually.
That being said...

This is the wrong section. There's a whole section for this kinda stuff: Bugs and Fixes -> Unhandled Reports
Bug reporting [How to/Rules]
I will include more items in the future as im still testing things. But this is to help with the little stuff because im sure they are not worried about this stuff and are more focused on the bigger issues the server has. All these items need is a drag n drop.

Quote from the above How to-post:
ABOUT
This section is mainly for the reporting of new bugs or missing features on Demise. If you wish to contribute osi data or even code feel free but this may not mean your report/code will be accepted, that will be done at our discretion.

Two files/objects for the same item, that wouldn't pass (my) QA. Check out FlipableAttribute. :)

Souced

Sorceror
lol nice idea but come on we still have not gotten all of ML in yet and you want stuff like that hell they can't even get the full samurai expansion in and correct (weapon specials) we are about a good 8 years behind I would much rather the staff work on some of these issues and then play around with other stuff myself