UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Orc contact info for UOG

Z

ZugZug

Orc contact info for UOG

To contact Orcs on UOG, visit our forums at Our Forums or use IRC server stratics.afraidyet.net and goto channel #Orc

Z

ZugZug

Sorry didn't know UOG had their own server
please goto our forums or login to the UOG IRC server irc.coldfront.net and goto channel #Orc

Yup--or if you want to join up, bring an orc Char over to the Yew Orc Fort (remember to ALWAYS stay IN character (Orc talk), and your char must have an Orcish name (one that is not already taken). You must have no hair (bald), and you must have pale white skin and all orcs MUST have hiding as one of their skills. Hang around the fort for a bit, RP with the orcs there, train your char. and then you might be accepted into the tribe :) Good luck Gruntee-hopefuls!

Monoxide

Sorceror
Mike13294 said:
Yup--or if you want to join up, bring an orc Char over to the Yew Orc Fort (remember to ALWAYS stay IN character (Orc talk), and your char must have an Orcish name (one that is not already taken). You must have no hair (bald), and you must have pale white skin and all orcs MUST have hiding as one of their skills. Hang around the fort for a bit, RP with the orcs there, train your char. and then you might be accepted into the tribe :) Good luck Gruntee-hopefuls!
There's no hiding rule. o_O

There was on ShadowClan (oh well), but it is a good rule...very good rule for all orcs to have hiding--when raiding and when being raided--to be able to have all orcs hide is very useful.

Z

ZugZug

Hiding is not a must because after all we are "Bloodclan". However it can help a lot when setting up an ambush or raiding.

Yea, that's what I said. I won't argue my point here roughly, but maybe when you get on AIM or mIRC we can have a little talk about hiding--I personally come from the Cats Shadowclan shard, where hiding was a strict rule--and personally, I feel it still should be due to its GREAT benefits (mages don't necessarily need hiding, given the fact that they can hide through spells.), but all warriors SHOULD have it..in my own opinion.

Keystone

Wanderer
I allways loved seeing the orcs on Siege. I'm interested in this. I'll start an orc'ish character tonight and stroll by the orc fo rt. gur'k urk' u'rk rgh igh