UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

opossums

The Instigator

Sorceror
Hey, has anyone ever raised a opossum?? I found this little guy in my yard the other day and his mama was no where to be found. I've had him since friday, and he seems to be doing pretty well... although I don't really know much about them.... been feeding it some milk with honey mixed into it and a little bit of carrot. online it says their opportunistic feeders so they'll eat anything, but if anyone else has some experience with them it'd be appreciated if you gave me some tips.

Bama

Bug Huntress
, but if anyone else has some experience with them it'd be appreciated if you gave me some tips.

The only experiences I have had with these have always been the same but I do better using Anthony's truck and not my car
possum.jpg
Try aiming for the head they die quicker that way

Bama

Bug Huntress
Well we can't be like you jackalopes holding up traffic until it gets in our lane now can we

Two Wolves

Knight
Pro-tips

http://www.2ndchance.info/raisepossum.htm

Opossums that are less than four inches long from the tip of their nose to the base of their tails need a secondary heat source in or near their enclosure and additional bedding

Never feed orphan opossums cow's milk, goats milk, eggs, honey etc. Just give them Pedialyte until you can come up with a proper formula. If it is peeing, you are keeping it sufficiently hydrated.

The best success most of us have had is when we use the powdered form of the PetAg product, Esbilac as the basis for opossum diets

You are always safer feeding infant diets more dilute, but more frequently, than you are in feeding them more concentrated but less frequently

Always stop feeding as soon as the infants greediness in accepting the formula decreases even slightly. Do not 'top them off' like you do at the gas pump

By the time the baby is 6 inches long, provide it with a shallow bowel of water and, in a second dish, a bit of quality puppy or kitten chow moistened with water.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Quit crossing a double yellow damn it
Question my driving again and I will get my guild after you
SS+S
Southern Sons and Sisters (I don't think the South really has any daughters (relatively speaking)) but it does have relative humidity (you know the sweat on your back from having sex with your cousin)
And watch out for our Cu
The Guild at the Guild House
rk001.gif

And to jkvc2003 we are placing houses in Yew to drive out you and your Wolf Clan you better warn TW
001.jpg 003.jpg006.jpg007.jpg008.jpg004.jpg

Barnicoat

Knight
Question my driving again and I will get my guild after you
SS+S
Southern Sons and Sisters (I don't think the South really has any daughters (relatively speaking)) but it does have relative humidity (you know the sweat on your back from having sex with your cousin)
And watch out for our Cu
The Guild at the Guild House
View attachment 77904

And to jkvc2003 we are placing houses in Yew to drive out you and your Wolf Clan you better warn TW
View attachment 77905 View attachment 77906View attachment 77907View attachment 77908View attachment 77909View attachment 77910

Oh god I lol'd.

that daisey sure is good lookin'... damn girl. too bad we're not related... we can never be together :(