UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Open my rend's treasure chest, you bitch

Whatever98

Squire
you have a tool for a job, i have a character.
(edit: sorry i dont mean to have a go at hardcore players, but they need to stop having at go at casual players)

if that's how you wanna get your fun outa the game then fair enough, i like the challenge personally.

Ps. i spawned you a greater dragon paragon to kill :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSj1F-yzW20

--------

.. imo you guys are on a quest to convince everyone that sampire is the only class worth playing. i am trying to convince people the game is still interesting, and that you can play what you want.

as far as im concerned you're playing the game wrong (well not wrong, but you're playing the meta-game), trying to convince people that's the only way to play, and basing everything on the point of "look at the end result" to justify yourself. well yeah, look at the end result. i still find the game fun to play after like 15 years.

meh, imo it's not about winning, it's about how you play the game. nice to also win like ^^
but i just... would rather respect myself than win? lol...

it sorta goes full circle, like, you start off playing the game properly, then you hack it and play meta-game, so you make a separate character for everything, and you play it like you're an entire guild basically.
but there comes a point where you have everything you want, and you kinda just wanna go back to playing the game and having fun?

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
i think you force anyone that doesn't want to play the meta game out of the game, because they cant keep up with the meta-game style.

for a healthy population you want like 10% meta-players, and like 90% normal players... but you actively try to get rid of the normal players, and it's bad for the server population. not everyone that downloads uo wants to play 4 clients scripting off each-other. they want to play with people. then guys like you come along and tell them everything they do is rubbish, and they cant play the game how they want, the only way to play is your way, where you have to do all this crap.

and people are just like "naah, i'll play summet else"

i wanna see you kill the paragon greater dragon with your pvper :D

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
Nah bro. We are trying to convince you that Bushido and necro are better than anything else. But you are in denial. If you really want to prove anything to us beat us at pvm tourney. We all play different types of templates, but there isn't a template we won't at least try. I want to see you vs @Blame. If you have some long post filled with incoherent Bologna just go ahead and save it for another day.

Whatever98

Squire
well i messaged him.. he on vacation..

i am playing with lag at the moment; was supposed to get new line fitted on friday -_-
so im still bummin my mates net at the mo, but it's probably good enough to kill a melee in pvp

Whatever98

Squire
the Paragon Great Dragon was defeated by a PvP archer in the end :)

cool, i would love to watch that ^^
i was actually really impressed by how people played the pvm in the one i went to. there was way more variety than i thought there would be, and they did well vs a variety of monsters.

i think sometimes the forums aren't the best representation of the actual game world?

Tanya

Traveler
cool, i would love to watch that ^^
i was actually really impressed by how people played the pvm in the one i went to. there was way more variety than i thought there would be, and they did well vs a variety of monsters.

i think sometimes the forums aren't the best representation of the actual game world?
Hope you and Kapero are coming this year, let's fight there :D
(btw mounts are not allowed)

Whatever98

Squire
btw if you killed a paragon rend solo, then seriously gz and nice, that actually is pretty impressive. even for a sampire.

rend is built to be hard for warriors like me tho, it's not built to be hard for warriors like you ;P
im sure some things are... maybe not, samp cant pvp at the end of the day, and that is a major thing really, so perhaps they just figured that makes it fair

archers are probably especially hardcore at the moment cos of the 5 mod runic tools being 1kk each where other wep ones are like 40kk each.. but they were without any runic tools for a long time so i suppose it's nice that they have a time of ass kicking

Last edited: