UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Open my rend's treasure chest, you bitch

royal kapero2

Sorceror
There's some crazy guy. Nerdy violent twat trying to instruct others how to conquer Ilshenar. No one gives him the attention. His template is what happens when a dingbat installs UO. Can you guess who is it?

upload_2016-8-13_17-14-21.png

I'd like to see him fighting with a greater dragon paragon, he would probably be wiped one hundred times and still detest bushido.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Last edited:

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I don't remember asking you a god damn thing. Two videos in Ilsh were released by you, you monkey jumping template, you act no otherwise than those monkeys in Londonistan. Why you are not trying to be a boss in your own Londonistan? But here, in my thread. You tried to hit an Asian girl on demise facebook group but you can't kill a balron paragon under two minutes and you jump around him like a monkey from Londonistan. I can't believe at the irony.