UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Oompa

Pajama

Wanderer
I cant vouch for Phon's pker skillz but i can vouch for him being an uber uogamers veteran. He was here when i started, and that was well over a year ago, but then i got banned and didnt come back till 3 1/2 months ago. Im sure he is a good pker and can pk lots *when i say pk i mean dueler but im too lazy to go back and fix the typos*

Phontain < UOGamer Newbs

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
Same old shit, just a different day.

God, remember those memories in the real TC days afro. =(. we need to time travel back to those!

- Flame me please. Your no one, face reality.

Vexorcism

Wanderer
Afro Man said:
keep it on the DL delta.. i got a time travelling machine in the works.. =O test center 02' here we come!

I hate you in your ultima online character because I pwnzer ur ... ultima online wizard man. thats why your fat and i hate you.

Afro Man

Wanderer
yeah... and like.. awesome?... your mom is a grizzly bear and ur dad is a duck billed platypus.. you look a lot like michael jackson.

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
DeltaGreen said:
Same old shit, just a different day.

God, remember those memories in the real TC days afro. =(. we need to time travel back to those!

- Flame me please. Your no one, face reality.

That sucks, Delta is back.

And there was me hoping you died IRL of cancer or AIDS from your gay love sessions with Tamer Fag.