UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"One time chance to go blue"

Flipper

Knight
Re: "One time chance to go blue"

The best I can usually find is a 2v1 situation, and I'm having to take those situations nowadays... I can also find alchy dexxers 1v1 but there's neither skill nor fun in that.

Trinket

Wanderer

Slopko said:
says a lot about what you know about factions, who gives a shit about 1v1s, I also doubt you've "destroyed every factioner" you've fought, how about you list names or show screenshots instead of bluffing.

says you who cried and bitched when you couldnt kill me lagged off my tree and killed yourself to save face? ok.
im not in factions, i mean in pits, fools.

Trinket

Wanderer

Coke said:
You must be a UO legend.

you know it.
the need to fight in a group just shows you lack the confidence in your own skill to be able to rely on it 1v1. that way when you die, you can blame someone else for not getting your heal.
cant solo? faction!
its gankage with a fancy name.

Flipper

Knight

Simple fact - the best PvPers are those who can keep cool and quick under pressure in large group fights or 1v1 anything-goes field fighting. The only group of people who do this consistently are factioners.

Not duelers, not dexxers, not PKs, not even those 2v2 junkies who don't leave the pits nowadays. The field is where it's at... factions is where it's at. Anyone who says otherwise is a dirty faggot-licking sack of shit niggard.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Grand Alchemy said:
you know it.
the need to fight in a group just shows you lack the confidence in your own skill to be able to rely on it 1v1. that way when you die, you can blame someone else for not getting your heal.
cant solo? faction!
its gankage with a fancy name.

Field 1v1 for 2mill?

If you cant hang on the field, just uninstall.

r33n

Knight

Flipper said:
Simple fact - the best PvPers are those who can keep cool and quick under pressure in large group fights or 1v1 anything-goes field fighting. The only group of people who do this consistently are factioners.

Not duelers, not dexxers, not PKs, not even those 2v2 junkies who don't leave the pits nowadays. The field is where it's at... factions is where it's at. Anyone who says otherwise is a dirty faggot-licking sack of shit niggard.

indeed my friend.

Flipper

Knight

Grand Alchemy said:
i havent fielded since my account was hacked, so no?

oh man what a coincidence i'm on the same page as you, I haven't used my dick since I became a pussy faggot