UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

One of a kind Mask (not breakable) Lightest hue.. I think

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror
Re: One of a kind Mask (not breakable) Lightest hue.. I think

actually id rather have a one of a kind pair of light green sandies like (ras hue blue) instead of the mask that say, "i c u looking"

Hydrofiend

Knight

For the record, there is a light green feathered and regular noxious tribal mask, and a dark green feathered and regular noxious tribal mask. I own the light green feathered and regular masks, you have dark regular, and shimamura "some dude that never leaves poker boat" has dark feathered.

I wont sell either of mine, and shimamura wont sell his.

The price is really up to you "within reason", since it's the only one that may be for sale any time soon.

Biao

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2086068 said:
i personally like crumbles because its lighter green which goes perfectly with neon green sandals, but for whoever has the dark green noxious sandals id go for willy's... but thats just me

i agree.

as for the price i think 15-20 mils.

willys is my favorite non rare hue and top 5 over all hue in the game to say its ugly is retarded

peteliv

Knight

mask in ops pic 15-22mil atm
feathered tribals 25+