UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Old Player Returning

Fusion-

Wanderer
Old Player Returning

Hey,

A couple of my friends MSN'd me about 3 weeks ago to start playing Sonoma again, they said they'd set me up with an account and stuff, I logged on and saw how much of a candy land UO has become, I told my buddies that and they said they played a free server called UO : Hybrid.

So here am I ready to play, I was just wondering if theres anyone from Sonoma here playing, if so my name on Sonoma was WaSp and Fusion Confusion. I'm sure you'd know me if you pvp'd :D.

GL and i'm looking forward to joining factions and playing.

Re: Old Player Returning

good luck man just check out the factions at del pond and some other areas to make sure you see whos in what factions and shit. pvp is alot of fun on this shard but be ready for alot dif type of fighting than on pay shards.

catts

Sorceror

You should hang around Delucia, thats become the hot spot of the server.

I played Sonoma, but for only a year back in T2A days, just before Trammel was release I stopped. You could of caught me in Minoc, my first UO city. I remember when I made that trip to Vesper, it felt like I had ran 100miles on my steed. Fun days those wore

Fusion-

Wanderer

no you homo's it had a spiritual meaning doing with the actual bug. But you wouldn't understand :<

Your enlightenment on the issue has not gone unnoticed.

Thanks for calling me a homo too, haven't heard that one in a while.

Fusion-

Wanderer

Its all in good love. Its more of sentimental value to the name. I just enjoy the lives of Wasp's, their attitude and ability to co-exist but be such violent creatures when threatened is remarkable.

I know, right?

Anyways, welcome to Hybrid, I don't play anymore but I still frequent the forums due to not having a life.

Enjoy your stay. Peace.

Fusion-

Wanderer

Eh right now I need a guild, I'm mediocre at PvP, don't wanna say I'm better then I am. On Sonoma I was in Top 5.

My char is 6.5x I was silly and waiting to train resist last so its at 77.
Fencer/Mage

I ran out of cash and everytime I try to PvM I can't take a 3v1 a 2v1 maybe but explo pots rape me.

Hit me up in game as Fusion, need a guild or somebody to run with.

Fusion-

Wanderer

Dude, I remember the char Reznor, I ran with Cat and other people man. Shit, if you played you gotta know WaSp :D

Azria

Wanderer

Fusion-;1724737 said:
Hey,

A couple of my friends MSN'd me about 3 weeks ago to start playing Sonoma again, they said they'd set me up with an account and stuff, I logged on and saw how much of a candy land UO has become, I told my buddies that and they said they played a free server called UO : Hybrid.

So here am I ready to play, I was just wondering if theres anyone from Sonoma here playing, if so my name on Sonoma was WaSp and Fusion Confusion. I'm sure you'd know me if you pvp'd :D.

GL and i'm looking forward to joining factions and playing.

First off , you sir, are NOT Wasp.

Secondly , I am the real Wasp. To attest to such a thing I offer valid OSI proof of the original wasp account along with the original ICQ I have had for over 9 years now. In fact , I still have my wasp account on OSI active. So please , take a step back and realize your poser efforts end here.

Thanks in advance. Anyone who was fooled by this Rtard , please contact me on icq at 203 701 808.