UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Old Hybrid Players?

Rumbler

Sorceror
Old Hybrid Players?

Anyone still playin that was in
GAY or StD (Sync Teh Drop)
?????
Just lookin for some of the guys i used to roll with...

Re: Old Hybrid Players?

A few of us old GAY members still play but not quite as much. Rambone, Jibah, Suil & me are a few off the top of my head.

Rumbler

Sorceror

i dont even remember my chars name from GAY :(
think i was still named Fight- at the time.

zagar2323

Wanderer

Testament;1757319 said:
A few of us old GAY members still play but not quite as much. Rambone, Jibah, Suil & me are a few off the top of my head.

u forgot about zagar..c.ant live that awesome gay guy out

Rumbler

Sorceror

Well who is rollin a decent pvp guild right now?! i just came back week ago not doin too bad but need a group

Stides40oz

Knight

i remember VC used to always own me when i was a noob. Back when purple pots fired like machine guns and only had 3 counts. Guess what? I never complained about purple pots back them even when i was a noob and they were way more overpowered then they are now.

Why do noobs complain today?

Stides;1757426 said:
i remember VC used to always own me when i was a noob. Back when purple pots fired like machine guns and only had 3 counts. Guess what? I never complained about purple pots back them even when i was a noob and they were way more overpowered then they are now.

Why do noobs complain today?

EXACTLY, someone understand!

Kooz

Wanderer

MURDER DEATH KILL, omg i had forgotten about those guys, they were annoying...

Syn-Tax

Wanderer

Rumbler;1757323 said:
i dont even remember my chars name from GAY :(
think i was still named Fight- at the time.

In the beginning of GAY , when me and you were in that shit you used Doc Holliday- ,brotha.

beelzebub

Knight

i havent seen anything or anyone advertising/supporting GAY in SOOOOOO fucking long lol

I Remember Doc Holiday-

Symptom

Wanderer

Octavious;1759225 said:
i'm as oldschool hybrid as it gets

i dont play anymore though

Uh, who were you?? I've been here over 5yrs and I don't recall you at all. Did you pvp at all??