UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ol Dirty Bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisEuth13

Wanderer
Ol Dirty Bastard

ODB: dude more poeple liked thatn hated me

I believe about %99 percent of the shard hated you, and the %1, (you villa and pharoah) actually gave a shit.

Nuff said, go bitch about explosion potions with picket signs infront of a staff members house.

Irina

Wanderer
Bologna Is Good said:
LoL do you know me IRL nah I dont think so bitch. So please stfu I dont remember anyone talking to you in this thread.

That isn't the only reason people are nice to him. You need to shut your mouth. Your first post was uncalled for. I made one back :)

Roman-hybrid

Wanderer
geez irina...i remember when all your posts were about Bods, and quirky starbucks posts.....Now it appears youve become a bit more hostile shall we say?

I think someone needs a backrub! lmao

Irina said:
That isn't the only reason people are nice to him. You need to shut your mouth. Your first post was uncalled for. I made one back :)
His post was uncalled for and he posted first. I was just responding, and your post was uncalled for as well. :D

Funny

If I reply in a way derrogatory to somone like irina whos firends with gms i get a warning but shes allowed to call people fags.As for people only my enemies hated me, the elite pvpers liked me.Even the enemies that hated me asked to join MDK,all were turned down exceptmaybe a few that showed the proper conduct.My enemies hated me cause they couldnt win but I was respected by most of them.None of them would say I sucked,why?cause they couldnt.They admitted I was good and top 10 in shard. I respected my enemies that deserved respect,and also knew which enemies were good and which sucked. Example folken and trunks were good pvprs,yet we disliked each other.Take notes people I'm tired of teaching you kids the same thing over and over.

Irina

Wanderer
Ol Dirty Bastard said:
If I reply in a way derrogatory to somone like irina whos firends with gms i get a warning but shes allowed to call people fags.As for people only my enemies hated me, the elite pvpers liked me.Even the enemies that hated me asked to join MDK,all were turned down exceptmaybe a few that showed the proper conduct.My enemies hated me cause they couldnt win but I was respected by most of them.None of them would say I sucked,why?cause they couldnt.They admitted I was good and top 10 in shard. I respected my enemies that deserved respect,and also knew which enemies were good and which sucked. Example folken and trunks were good pvprs,yet we disliked each other.Take notes people I'm tired of teaching you kids the same thing over and over.

No one liked you in the first place. If people join you, fine. I don't pvp, I don't know who's good. But you treat people like crap and that's wrong.

You say you're better than everyone else. That's wrong, too.

On top of that, you disrespect the staff who work so god damned hard to make assholes like you happy.

You teach people nothing except how to be the most ignorant person in uog besides Sifu Chang, but don't get me started on my opinions on him.

Listen up Girlie

I dont have to with agree or like the staff. Second I care about my boys,ask any MDK I threated them like my bros,outside of the MDK circle I can threat anyone how I want to threat anyone.Respect is earned I earned my stars,the people I talk about or talk about me havent.Like you Ms trammie,calling 8 IC to wipe 3 MDK working their charcaters,then following the staff around,sorry to break it to ya but thats a sure sign of being a nobody.

Irina

Wanderer
Ol Dirty Bastard said:
I dont have to with agree or like the staff. Second I care about my boys,ask any MDK I threated them like my bros,outside of the MDK circle I can threat anyone how I want to threat anyone.Respect is earned I earned my stars,the people I talk about or talk about me havent.Like you Ms trammie,calling 8 IC to wipe 3 MDK working their charcaters,then following the staff around,sorry to break it to ya but thats a sure sign of being a nobody.

I didn't even know it was MDK or anything like that. There were 8 oranges close to my house. What was I supposed to do? You would have done the exact same thing and I don't have to prove that to you.

Okay, so I'm a trammy. Like I've said a million times, I never played on OSI. I don't care if people call me a trammy rofl. I don't pvp or anything like that and I have tailors and tamers. So what? I really don't care.

Following the staff around? They're invis 99% of the time.

I'm a nobody? k.

Irina

Wanderer
Ol Dirty Bastard said:
IC had 8 MDK 3 charcaters bring worked on. Second thanks for the lame reply,proves exactly what I thought you to be.

I don't care what you think about me. If you think my posts were lame, so be it. I don't give a fuck.

<3Always<3

X

Xaphan

ODB are you trying to start a flame war every where you go? You've only been posting for less then a week and you've already had 3 posts closed just because of you.

And at my personal request, please learn to string a coherent sentence with decent spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.