UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[ok]

Zagar230

Sorceror
[ok]

So, you guys rock us. we restock come out. we rock you. then u log :/ not even a finmal match? like srs? get back on u guys are the only one on right now.

Re: [ok]

get a twitter or something dude. nobody here wants a play-by-play from the field every time you get pissed off.

namlamina

Sorceror

Ummm... More like we rocked you when you allied with Legacy Guild. Then you came back, you killed a few of us, we grabbed our pouches while you were trying to kill the last 2-3 guys and mopped you again. Kthx. You're still bad. Cry more after you die, it's really cute.

someone really should organize a faction tournament for yall. say pick top 3-5 from each guild and start dueling. winner is the only one that can talk shit. haha

Man people should just start taking video's non stop. I tend to believe Animal Man more just on the basis that he doesn't talk mad shit.

It's really funny how one group always thinks that they didn't lose.

yea they def just need deathshots and vids to prove it. whats a man without his word though? doesnt seem to mean alot on this shard anymore. i admit defeat sometimes people just wreck you.

TheNuthigh

Knight

Simon Cowell;1992374 said:
Man people should just start taking video's non stop. I tend to believe Animal Man more just on the basis that he doesn't talk mad shit.

It's really funny how one group always thinks that they didn't lose.

sorry to say
no one cares what you think
or believe.

incubusfan1413;1992386 said:
yea they def just need deathshots and vids to prove it. whats a man without his word though? doesnt seem to mean alot on this shard anymore. i admit defeat sometimes people just wreck you.

no.
people wreck you.
because your bad.

peteliv

Knight

Zagar230;1992335 said:
we dont talk the shit like u kids do :D but, good fights.

yea to be honest i never got the shit talkers on here i just laugh
and more than often enough the shit talkers are people who jsut won 4v1 or some other skewed fight but what ever gives people a chance to escape their insecurities
"lol kill u in game"
*res*
has more stuff in bank
*goes pvp more*

The same can be said of you. You're only claim to fame is being a fat balding dude who is semi-good at a 12 year old game.

Zagar230

Sorceror

I never talk shit i'v told people multiple times i suck 1v1. Its just i dont got the time (and im lazy) to learn how to 1v1. I like group fights. weather its 2v2 all the way to 5v10. The rush u still get for this 12 year old game trying to out synce n heal. and be good at calling is what keeps me goin. I always say gfs. Even if its us outnumbering them or them outnumbering us. But, my guild likes to talk trash..idk why i just lol. :/

The Monarch

Knight

Pete Liv;1992424 said:
what ever gives people a chance to escape their insecurities
"lol kill u in game"
*res*
has more stuff in bank
*goes pvp more*

Quoted for troof. I just lol'd really loud right now and its almost 4 am. haha
but seriously, i remember when i was a noob (more of a noob) i loved to shit talk because it was in some way part of the game. in some way it makes the game a whole lot more fun when you can pwn someones face and then laugh at them after it or win a hand in poker and rub it in the losers face (nate). I'd like to think I've gotten over most of the moronic shit talking but it's still a lot of fun. I think i talk more shit to my friends than my enemies now anyways tbh.

My favorite thing, and I'm sure a lot of you know this, is to get you in a one v one, then gank you hard, and then say OWNED 1v1 as we loot your corpse and laugh at the noob who got ganked. Always a classic.