UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ok wtf is up with razor?

top notch

Wanderer
ok wtf is up with razor?

is it just me or is razor getting shittier and shittier?
-i've NEVER had this happen before but i'll load explo and while holding down my ebolt macro i'll hit my LT macro, and it doesnt even fast cast anymore..
-i was standing right next to this guy.. casted two spells while he was fuckign red lined crucial moment in a fight and neither hits him.. not cause he cant be seen.. they just dont cast..
-my bola macro is just straight shit now..
-i'll use my set last target hot key, hit my target random red or whoever it may be hot key.. use all names and it will say "last target" above them.. i'll cast.. and theyre not last target
jesus christ wtf is going on with razor.. could it fucking suck any more...

Rhadam

Page
Re: ok wtf is up with razor?

Do you cast spells with UO macros or Razor Macros..

And yea, razor can be a real POS sometimes..

Aimbot

Wanderer

Yep thats why i make spells whis UO and Last target whis uo and the red blue targets whis razor.

My first char here was an archer and every fucking time i used razor for last target and att last target i hit my own party members ...

Terrance

Wanderer

Im glad to see this post because I thought the year I was absent I just had forgotten how to set it up or something. Glad to know it isnt me now :D Guess I need to just fix a few things then

beelzebub

Knight

last target macros always give me a hard time. sometimes i press my que last target once and it ques it ten times and starts insta throwing my pots lol

Sprint-

Wanderer

all good for me, except razor block heals suck big dick.. i dont use all that gay targetting shit tho

.nem0

Page

razor last target has always given me probs i fuckin have to set it like 90 times. i mean this was a while ago but yea that shits weak.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Suil Ban;1666290 said:
You don't use last target?

I meant that I don't use smart last target, ect ect. All I use for targeting is last target/set last target and random oj/red.

creap

Sorceror

Razor almost ALWAYS throws explosion pots at beneficial targets, even when I re-last target. I have to manually click the health bar of my opponent to get it working again.

Fixing this would be a God send.