UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ok, I dont wanna start another ODB thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irina

Wanderer
Bologna Is Good said:
Yo find me I'll hook you up with a rune and tell all your pk buds I'll give them runes too. 5k each time you bring me her head that sound like a good offer? :D she shouldnt have called her IC buds just cause there were a couple chars training at my bros house like 4 screens away. Its not like they were causing trouble or attacking her.

Is my head worth that much to you? Thanks, sweety <3

tajdawg

Wanderer
Irina said:
Is my head worth that much to you? Thanks, sweety <3

What he meant to say, i may be wrong, but he wants HEAD from you....because you are the UO whore :( and what are you doing in IC ? thats just pathetic ...here i thought they had standards...you must give REAL good cyber head

Lost said:
What he meant to say, i may be wrong, but he wants HEAD from you....because you are the UO whore :( and what are you doing in IC ? thats just pathetic ...here i thought they had standards...you must give REAL good cyber head
ROFLMAO that was funny good one lost. Nah I got lots of money to throw around Irinia.

Status
Not open for further replies.