UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ok, I dont wanna start another ODB thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Ok, I dont wanna start another ODB thread....

BUT. I read something about the whole "8 IC ganked 3 MDK" story. I need to clarify something here.

Ol Dirty Bastard said:
IC had 8 MDK 3 charcaters bring worked on. Second thanks for the lame reply,proves exactly what I thought you to be.

If you are working 3 characters, why are they in factions? Wouldnt the wise thing be work your chars first, then join?

I mean, is it just me, or is that one REALLY STUPID excuse? How long did it take anyone to 7x a char here? 1 night? 2 nights? I mean cmon now dude.

skullcrasher

Wanderer
Mike nobody here cares about your opinions. How about you go to control panel and double click on the add remove programs icon and uninstall uo.

Thanks.

Trunks2k

Wanderer
Mike said:
BUT. I read something about the whole "8 IC ganked 3 MDK" story. I need to clarify something here.

If you are working 3 characters, why are they in factions? Wouldnt the wise thing be work your chars first, then join?

I mean, is it just me, or is that one REALLY STUPID excuse? How long did it take anyone to 7x a char here? 1 night? 2 nights? I mean cmon now dude.
Dude honestly, why bring it up again? Alkiser closed it, just bc hes your buddy dont mean you can start talkin crap again. Yeah prolly was dumb of him and his buddies to join without being finished chars. Maybe they wanted to be guilded cos their gm wouldnt be on when they were finished, I dunno. The thread was closed just drop it my god, dont take it so seriously.

Heres an Explanation genious

I'm the gm, the guild was sl,I wanted stone transfered to me, so I had to join sl. Other charcater was grey from sparring with ghostface a blue,and woah join as well and was working charcater with me.Its safe when you have the gh in middle of nowhere(or so we thought)to go sl.Irina a neighbor lol,decided to call IC.Well since my account is only 3 days old,since 12 today.I was 2 days old at the time.So my charcater wasnt fully developed due to real life, and no resources.So I waited till I made time for uo,when ex MDK where on to get whatever i needed to work my charcaters. So offically there was 2mdk not even 7x and 1 mdk pancho 7x.They killed us seperately,I was outside,pancho came later,then woah and the grey dude got killed.I didnt ven have runes,wasnt friended,didnt have macros set most of us didnt.We didnt expect a blue to be a rat specially someone like Irina who we dont even know.

Cantsayb

Wanderer
Crystal said:
Mike nobody here cares about your opinions. How about you go to control panel and double click on the add remove programs icon and uninstall uo.

Thanks.

I care so STFU sifu, and die irl inna fire please.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Dude what the fuck is everyone's problem? This thread doesnt say "HEY RANDOM FUCKHEADS, COME POST YOUR OPINIONS"

This is off-topic discussion and I WANTED TO ASK A FUCKING QUESTION.

So why dont Crystal and Earth_Crisis stop hijacking my fucking topics before I bitch slap you both back to the fucking stone you always hide under ingame.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Oh and:

Mike said:

He responded:

Ol Dirty Bastard said:
I'm the gm, the guild was sl,I wanted stone transfered to me, so I had to join sl.

And the thread ends. So go fall onto a large knife for me.

BTW: At least ODB had common sense enough to realize this was a QUESTION, not an attempt to flame.

Just to clarify something for you ODB, Irina is IC, so if she wants to tell her guild that one of their enemies just happened to move in next door, I don't think its uncalled for now is it?

Galgum

Page
Mike > Crystal

Your pathetic attempts at trying to act superior are hilarious. People are way more interested in what Mike has to say than your monkey-ass. All you do is say "no one cares what you think" Correction, you don't care, and who cares if you don't care? I doubt he'll lose any sleep over it. After all, your opinions mean life and death to him. Watch out! He might kill himself irl now!

I just got tired of the arrogant posts of Crystal, I'm sure Mike will post a verbal ass-beating as well at some point.

Osiris said:
Hey odb we need to meet up since we are in the same faction, I want a rune to irina's house
Yo find me I'll hook you up with a rune and tell all your pk buds I'll give them runes too. 5k each time you bring me her head that sound like a good offer? :D she shouldnt have called her IC buds just cause there were a couple chars training at my bros house like 4 screens away. Its not like they were causing trouble or attacking her.

Galgum

Page
Fulgore said:
mikes reply was the funniest thing all day. You guys will find any reason to flame

Yeah, you know me, Mr. Flame-guy, all I do is flame 24/7. It takes a lot to get me to flame and seeing every post Crystal makes be something alone the lines of, "no one cares what you think, stfu LoL" bothered the Be-jesus out of me. Besides, Mike is the "greetest", deserves a lil' backing now and then. =)

Trunks2k

Wanderer
Mike said:
Dude what the fuck is everyone's problem? This thread doesnt say "HEY RANDOM FUCKHEADS, COME POST YOUR OPINIONS"

This is off-topic discussion and I WANTED TO ASK A FUCKING QUESTION.

So why dont Crystal and Earth_Crisis stop hijacking my fucking topics before I bitch slap you both back to the fucking stone you always hide under ingame.
Hiding under a stone? You wanna duel? Id love to stop you thru the ground and back up again. Just bc you used to be a GM dont mean your good. Your post was stupid and if OBD would have done it then ppl would have flamed him. Ill duel you for any amount of cash you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.