UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Oh the irony...

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
Oh the irony...

I went to the moongate for some pvp. Once there I ran into blackhole and a few D.C I fought all 3 of them for a bit, they were getting no where but I had to escape to restock regs. When I returned I got dismounted in guards and had my mount posioned, forgetting demise's gay ass update that doesn't let me cure my mount without going crim I cured my mount and remounted only to get guardwhacked.
I don't mind dying, but am I the only one who finds irony in getting called a hacker by 300 ping players who run and skip tiles and cast quicker than I do with my 50 ping and still can't kill me dismounted in a gank and requires guards.

Attachments

• imustbeacheater.jpg
    imustbeacheater.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 334

gugutz

Knight
Re: Oh the irony...

What i find most funny is when someone like Black Hole or Xeneize claims they ping 300+ and casts like they do, when i empirically know that is not possible.

Every player like me, who always had to deal with pings above 250 while playing on Demise must find that funny as well, i'm sure.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

mantorras;619829 said:
Who's Stephaniee :cool: ?

the woman.

Seer;619884 said:
Whinners are sad

Your idiot friends couldn't kill me 3+ v 1, so they bola'd me and still couldn't kill me on foot. I cured and remounted my pet while staying alive only to get guardwhacked. Then went on to be a called a hacker. All I did was post an screenshot to prove I wasn't using anything except a vanilla UO and razor.

a-e-i-Own-you;619788 said:
Sad situation..

Always is when you involve such quality players we see at the gate. At any rate i'm making a blue version of my red so I won't get whacked when I cure my mount at britain since its all guarded basically.

gugutz;619894 said:
What i find most funny is when someone like Black Hole or Xeneize claims they ping 300+ and casts like they do, when i empirically know that is not possible.

Every player like me, who always had to deal with pings above 250 while playing on Demise must find that funny as well, i'm sure.

Hey proxies, old clients and old razors that don't even get booted from demise would do that. The funniest thing is watching them fireball 3x in a row for no reason than heal you after.

Here's a vid of me being called pathetic and other things by xeneize because his spam couldn't put me lower than half life even when razor's targetting bugged out and i could even target him.

Attachments

Seer

Wanderer

Is this all only to reverse things?
Now you brag for being hipoteticaly better than blackhole and xeneize and ppl come here to call THEM hackers?
omg.
you guys take this game to seriously.
get a life?

Conan22

Page

What this print proves? Anyone can right click a program window, click on close and after press Print Screen button. ¬¬

Bola you mean you cannot got killed mounted? OMG so I'm almost immortal, cuz Zen. dismount me everytime while ganking me too.

Blacula

Knight

gugutz;619894 said:
It's possible with Razor 1.0.0 + Adrenaline + proxy as Duck stated.

As for an idea of what it's like to have 20 Black Hole / Xeneize's running around, see: R.W guild.

gugutz

Knight

A Proxy (proxycap, vidalia, or anything he might be using) would have to have a severe server in order to give him such a stable and fast connection to the server.

A proxy changes the route you take to get to a certain point, but in the end the server is usualy on a foreign coutry and to connect to that proxy, you will have to get the same routes as well, since the International Link of your provider doens't change.

Either he found a uber-supported and mega-fast proxy that is physically located right next to his house, and that has a completely different link to get to the server, or he is just lieing.

And didn't adrenaline sort of died when the client got to version 5 or something?
I'm not a pro at hacks or anything, but i remember hearing about this Adreline program way back, like when AoS came out.

gans

Wanderer

ok , i dont record rpvs when you cast more of 10 tiles , i dont make rpvs when you ma + firall and some guys cast ma running and thron it without a little stop , so get a life , stop say shit and we dont say nothing when your guys eo+para + crossfield

gugutz

Knight

gans;620058 said:
ok , i dont record rpvs when you cast more of 10 tiles , i dont make rpvs when you ma + firall and some guys cast ma running and thron it without a little stop , so get a life , stop say shit and we dont say nothing when your guys eo+para + crossfield

With all due respect sir, but i never done that and you know it.

There is a reason for why i'm the worse PvPer in my guild: i can barely walk at my connection at home, and anybody that has ever played with me or knows me a bit knows that.

Anybody that knows me also knows that i don't talk shit to anybody, but reading someone saying they ping 300 and at the same time Harm Spam like someone on a local server is too much to believe.

You are Brazilian and your ping is a bit close to mine (its more stable and a little lower, but it passes 150 with no doubt) and you know that what i'm saying is not just some non-sense crap: unfortunately, physical limitations doens't allow BR players to cast like American players.

So please don't get me wrong. You know i respect you and your guildies a lot, specially you and lancelot. I'm only referring here to Xeneize and Black Hole, and nobody else.
I don't know if they use puo, proxies, adrenaline, modded razor, injection, easyuo or red bull supositories, but they are definately using something more than just the basics.

gans

Wanderer

no problem gugu , but i dont they dont like lose for us or get ganked , because when us get ganked tehy laugh , when we laugh they come to the forums and cry cry cryyyyyyyyyyyyy

Xeneize

Sorceror

i ping 150avg and Wegankok its legendary runner. He just do that!!

Pathetic you showing your pic dead lol...
Dont show a pic if it doesnt support what u are saying.