UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official Travian Thread (Moved to travian.uogaddict.com)

Irina

Wanderer
Re: So Irina is addicted to Travian

Ouch lol thanks though I appreciate it. That should help a lot. I'm so low on clay.

Irina

Wanderer

Can someone make a list of all the names & coordinates of everyone from UOG that's playing so I can add you all to the alliance once I get it? I think that's how I'll have to do it.

I had over 1000 clay just sitting around. So instead of burning it for crude fun, I made a single merchant carry it to your town.

I thought it was dumb at first too. But now I'm getting into it. It's a good way to kill time. And I have alot of that these days.

my coordinates are x-96 y-150 and my name is peacenotwar

Shadow772

Sorceror

is_pretty_cool --> (-135|168)

Yeah, this game is pretty good at wasting 10-20 minutes a day.

Caz

Knight

Crap, how do I make a marketplace? What do I need beforehand to make it? x.o

Irina

Wanderer

Marketplace
At the marketplace you can trade resources with other players. The higher its level, the more resources can be transported at the same time.

Costs and constructiontime for level 1:
80 | 70 | 120 | 70 | 4 | 0:30:00

Prerequisites:
Main building level 3, Warehouse level 1, Granary level 1

I'm going to build a huge force tomorrow. Hopefully avenge my fallen soldiers. And kill those rats! Also I'm going to make a hero. Maybe upgrade my main building again. :D

Irina

Wanderer

UOG is the Alliance Tag -- The alliance name if you need it is UOGamers-Hybrid I haven't figured out how to invite people yet, but in order to join you need at least a level 1 embassy

Armentia

Sorceror

I'll join whenever I get the one building that's needed.. waiting for resources.

Torinas

Sorceror

My name is Torin. No idea where my village is >_>

~Scratch that, wrong person.